• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard006

i have lots of elekid.pm me if you want one

crossxversion

Looking for an Elekid, preferably with Ice Punch and Firepunch, though not really necessary. PM me! :D

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Wanted: DW Female Elekid
Offering: Other DW pokemon

autumnmew

Event Hunter
im looking for the japanese trade for evouloution karrablast,shelmet,magmar,electabuzz,slowpoke,scyther,haunter,machoke UT
pm me

Nakashima

Looking for any Electabuzz, offering any item you'd want, I have them all, including masterballs! Om me to set up a trade ^^

EDIT: Trade completed! Thankyou!

Last edited:

PoweofWind

retired
looking for electivire offereng darkrai or celebi

Last edited:

Dzum101

Offering DW elekid, LF legit DW females I don't have. Mine can be found in my shop. If you have DW females that are not in my shop and you want one that I have, please PM me. I am looking for any DW female pokes I don't have. You can contact me in any way. Thanks :D

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I got a Shiny Flawless Electivire w/ Punches and Cross Chop (Ev Trained 255 in Attack and Speed) Looking for the things in my sig. (Click the banner for the wants)

Status
Not open for further replies.