• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

minusthe764

Electabuzz

Looking for any elctabuzz or elekid, have several different dw femals to trade also have all fossil pokemon and gen 4 and 5 starters

iLLBlueMisT

Electric Master
Im Looking for an elekid with cross chop and ice punch. Pm me and we can make a deal.

Sciona02

anyone want to trade electabuzz's with elektirizer so we can both get an elektivire? i have no problem trading back original if you want

iLLBlueMisT

Electric Master
I can now breed Elekid with the moves

Cross Chop
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunderpunch

Trading for anything worth while like egg moves or anything rare, but if you dont have anything good to offer I can be the nice guy and trade it for anything
please dont take advantage of my kindness. Thanks

iLLBlueMisT

Electric Master
for some reason, i went to start a new batch of elekids and all their thunderpunches have been replaced with leer, its wierd cause the male machoke im using still has Thunderpunch in his moveset. But the good thing is that electibuzz still does learn thunderpunch and you have to evolve him to breed him anyways. But i still have one male with all 3 punches.

AcceptTheFate

im interested in one of your elekids bluemist any will do just for the pokedex i need and im sure I can find a good trade for it or anyone else who happens to have that or an electabuzz

PKM Black FC 1678 4809 6822

IM_ELeCTaBuzZ

Looking for an Elekid, I don't have much to be honest, but PM me if you want to try and maybe work something?

Dragon35

for some reason, i went to start a new batch of elekids and all their thunderpunches have been replaced with leer, its wierd cause the male machoke im using still has Thunderpunch in his moveset. But the good thing is that electibuzz still does learn thunderpunch and you have to evolve him to breed him anyways. But i still have one male with all 3 punches.

You breeding it with an Electibuzz that knows thunderpunch? Both parents have to know the move for the baby to have it

rentin215

Just starting Pokemon black. I haven't played since ruby, and i don't like the new Pokemon. If anyone has any extra left over of these Pokemon i would gladly take them. Pm me please
looking for gastly, porygon, scyther, pikachu and dritini

Ropeadope

I am also lookIng for an electrive lol
I have charmander, cyndaquil, squirtle, bulbasaur, all 5th gen starters.
I also have a lvl 70 rhyperior, a lvl 100 haxorus, and willing to trade my lvl 100 serperior
The electrive doesnt have to be special egg moves would ne nice but i dont rlly care i just want the pokemon lolz

Currently able to breed Jolly Elekid W/ Cross Chop, and all 3 elemental punches. pm with offers, egg moves, dw females, or worth while pokemon, nothing too special needed. Thanks for reading.

Lizard006

i can breed elekid pm me if you are interested

ae1013

Looking for an Elekid, preferably one that knows Ice Punch, the lower the level, the better, preferably with a neutral nature. PM me if willing and we can work out a deal.

Looking for any Elekid or Electabuzz

Got the following to offer:

My White Forest Pokemon:
- Abra
- Slakoth
- Seedot
- Aron
- Trapinch
- Lotad
- Surskit
- Rhyhorn
- Mareep
- Shinx
- Bellsprout
- Azurill

Starters:
- Unova
- Kanto
- Mudkip, Torchic
- Chimchar

Can also breed the following DW pokemon with their dream world abilities on request (male or female, whichever you want):
- Phanpy
- Mankey
- Exeggcute
- Spoink
- Rhyorn
- Goldeen
- Qwilfish
- Lickitung
- Machop

Catching on request:
- German Dittos or any other non-legendary pokemon from Pokemon White (whichever nature you desire); almost got every outbreak Pokemon too

Breeding on request (whichever nature and gender you want):
- Zorua
- Gastly
- Bagon
- Skarmory
- Spiritomb
- Eevee
- Gible
- Diglett

Could also attach PokeRus to your desired Pokemon if needed.

I'm also looking for all Johto starters, Treecko, Piplup and Turtwig.

Trading legit for legit pokemon only. PM me if interested.

Trade completed, still looking for all Johto starters, Treecko, Piplup and Turtwig (preferably a male one with stealth rock) tho.

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Electrabuzz - Level 53 - Hasty - Male
Electivire - Level 50 - Bashful - Male

pokemaster3394

Elekid with the electavizer, please. PM me for offers

IIIWeaponXIII

hey guys I'm looking for Electabuzz lvl 1-10 pm for trades

Status
Not open for further replies.