• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candice95

FC: 3439 9798 0104
Elekid please!

I would like an elekid please! I would prefer one with bashfull, docile or hardy nature but you can give other... i got torkoal and trapinch!

Candice95

Want an elekid

I got kyurem, torkoal, trapinch, togetic, togepi, thundurus, milotic and evee. I may have a reshiram soon.

Candice95

Elekid please!

What would you want in return?

Candice95

Elekid please!

What would you want in return?

Candice95

Elekid please!

I'm looking FOR AN ELEKID OR ANY OF HIS EVOLUTION CHAIN IT AS TO BE A FEMALE!. I GOT FEEBAS WITH DRAGON PULSE, KYUREM, TOGEPI OR TOGETIC, GIGALITH, MILOTIC, THUNDURUS AND EVEE. I HAVE GOT RIOLU WITH VACUM WAVE AND SKY UPPERCUT TOO. PLEASE TRADE. IT DOESN´T MATTER THE NATURE ALTHOUGH I WOULD PREFER A POKERUS ONE. SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH IM PORTUGUESE. THANKS!
FRIEND CODE: 4298 9427 1710

foreverblastoise

Destroyer of Rocket
looking for an Impish elekid with Ice Punch.
Pm for offers.

I'm looking for any one of the Elekid line, with Elekid specifically being preferred.

KD73

I'm looking for a naive natured Elekid that knows Cross Chop and Ice Punch. Check my signature for what I can offer and message me if you want to trade.

Last edited:

TruLuck

If you are still looking for an elekid I have a few old ones with egg moves. Might be an electivire coming your way if you can reply soon. I really would like a DW pidgey or aron. Peace.

DarthGalm

Looking for someone to evolve my Electabuzz into Electrivire. Just have an Electabuzz with Electrizer to trade to me!!

Guiman

Abra Master
looking for one electabuzz with the electrizer or a electavire can trade for a magmar with the magmizer

Reagan Rayden

It's Pizza Time
I'm looking for an Elekid or Electabuzz of any nature, level, or gender.

PM me if interested in some sort of trade.

I can trade for a Magby or a Magmar.

I also have: Ralts, Lotad, Nidoran - F, Scyther, and Togepi.

Edit: Trade completed

Last edited:

Reagan Rayden

It's Pizza Time
Looking to trade evolve my Electabuzz to get my Electivire. In return I'll trade back an Elekid or an Electabuzz.

I have an Electabuzz with an Adamant nature that I can trade.

As stated above I also have Ralts, Lotad, Nidoran - F, Scyther, Magby, Magmar, and Togepi.

Last edited:

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
LF any male member of this family with cross chop PM me if interested in trading have multiple things to offer

MarkusCorvinus

I'm looking for one of the eletabuzz family, I'm able to offer stuff up from Unova and possibly some hit or miss other things.
Edit: Obtained

Last edited:

Mash

just looking to evolve my electabuzz by trading it and then the person just gives it to me right back, if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated

MarkusCorvinus

I'm still looking for electabuzz.
Edit: Obtained

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.