• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokéMast3r

Pokemon Master
Is there anyone that could trade me an Elekid for my Black 2? I don't have much to offer as I started over but I have a lv.48 Serperior and lv.50 Huge Power Azumarill

bsmith2590

Anyone able to help me evolve my Electabuzz real quick? just a trade and trade back to get my Electrive.

Jirachi650

Just got Black 2 today. Really want a male Elekid at least level 13. I have a level 13 male Magby and a level 14 female Growlithe I can offer at the moment.

ilakyd

Trading an Elekid for Magby, Vullaby, or Buneary. (also need Spoink, Volbeat, Plusle, Heracross, Sudowoodo, Aradiaos, and Beedrill for Unova Dex completion)

Private Message me for contact.

Got one, nevermind

Last edited:

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
I need a tradeback for a magmortar & electivire. Looking to complete my unova pokedex. I can give you anything from my signature.

leondavid101

i need a electravire for dex. i have elextrbuzz just ned electrizer which i can swap for master ball. or just a dex entry for electravire would do thanks

AdamSe7en

Veteran
I need an Electabuzz with an electrizer or an Electivire. Can trade back if necessary, it's just the last one I need that I cannot obtain in Black 2.

TheIckyStickie

Water/Ice Trainer
I'm looking for a trade-trade back situation for Pokedex entry, or if you just want to trade permanently, that's fine too.
I need these entries, they're one of the few holding me back.
Thanks! PM me!

Iseria

I am looking for an Elekid for my pokemon Black Version 2. I just started so do not expect much from me but basics. I've only got two event pokemon and Neither are eligible for trade.

SoulSilver Eric

I would like to trade then trade back an Electabuzz with Electerizer who will then evolve into an Electivire. Also, I need to fill my dex entry for Magmortar, so if I can trade my electabuzz with electrizer for a magmar with magmarizer, and trade back, that would be a pretty great deal, not required though, I just want to get my electivire. Please PM.

Num1Midget

Im looking for a Electabuzz holding an Electirizer With a flawless spread PM me if you can help.

I can offer any starter from any game with pokerus or my masterball.

I can offer Elekids and or Electabuzz w/ Electirizer, looking for Gen. 1/2/3/4 FEMALE starters.

HHG

biorose671 I'll trade your elekid w/ electirzer for one my magby, oshawatts, snivy, or bulbasaur

I can offer Elekids and or Electabuzz w/ Electirizer, looking for Gen. 1/2/3/4 FEMALE starters.

Rai+

I need an Electabuzz/Electivire really, just for Dex completion.

I can trade a Magby in return, or nearly anything else..

Last edited:

JoshieR92

Could anyone me an Elekid? I've just completed the elite four on Pokemon white so if there's any Pokemon you're interested in ill try and obtain it for you! I have the three starter pokemon too if you needed one of them.

Pm me thanks! :)

justdieplz

Looking for an electrabuzz/elekid. I have alot to trade so just PM me and we will negotiate. EDIT: TRADE COMPLETE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.