• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#240 Magby / #126 Magmar / #467 Magmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#240 Magby#126 Magmar#467 Magmortar
fire.gif
fire.gif
fire.gif

revzone

FC 3782 8385 9117
trying to evolve my magmar all i need is someone willing to perform the trade i can help wiith a pokemon that needs evolving. pm me or respond to this post
my FC is 3782 8385 9117

Genesis_

Lover of Magmar
Hey could you breed that Magmar/Magmortar for me? I would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee one soooo badly. I can trade you my ditto if you need one for breeding.

FC 1893 0532 0986

bushie

hey fellow magmar lovers i can help anyone evolve their magmar i can also breed a magby with smog,,leer,thunderpunch,flamethrower

jakebackshall

Hi Everyone,

I dyer need of a Magby. I can offer any starter from across all 5 generations or any of the Monkeys from B/W but that's all I have of any value.

If anyone can help please PM me!

Thanks

shadow uae

jets.u.r.wanted
hi i am locking for magmar i dont have much to offer

Lizilla

is really a dinosaur
Looking for a magmortar. Can offer elctrivire, rhyperior, and much more. PM me.

turboo

Training day
hello looking 4 a Magmar let me know what u want 4 it. i got a lots 2 trade. thanks
Name SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
giving away magby PM me

theverybest

That noone ever was?
I got Magbys. Eevee or Ditto would be best in return. But really I'll take anything. ^_^ I'll be online for a while

Xanax

looking for any of these 3 for the flame body ability, I don't care which. Pm me and we can work out a trade

kaifragrance

I have a shiny Magmortar MODEST nature.
Already EVd 4hp/252spatk/252spe

Here are the stats
lv. 68 Shiny
Magmortar - #467 (Modest)
HP: 29
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 15 - 16
SpD: 13 - 14
Speed: 23

I'm looking for a good dratini parent and female DW dratini
(Preferably adamant)

PokemonAddict123

Returning Champion
Looking for a magby can breed you any pokemon in my sig

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Shiny Magmar for trade <3 Best offer gets it!

Status
Not open for further replies.