• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#240 Magby / #126 Magmar / #467 Magmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zugov

Looking to trade my Magmar with it's Magmarizer so it can evolve and be traded back so that I can complete my Unova pokedex. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

SabertoothHorse

Looking for a plain old Magmar, nothin too special pm me what you're looking for

e20531989

Looking for a flawless Calm, Bold, Sassy, Relaxed, or Impish Magmar with Follow Me.

Will offer any shiny or any Pokemon for this. (Keldeo, Genesect, etc)

Last edited:
have magby message me

Exitosus

i just need one magby anyone is fine, if anyone can trade me on by the end of today thanks.

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
i just need one magby anyone is fine, if anyone can trade me on by the end of today thanks.

I have one if you still need. just let me know :)

ebevan91

I need a Magmarizer (or a Magmortar).

JonT

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Hello!
I'm looking for a legit female Magby for dex completion.
Any nature etc...as long as it's legit!

PM me! :)

JonT

Hello, I have an extra Magmarizer. If someone needs to evolve a Magmar, let me know

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Need someone to help me evolve my Magmar. I have the item needed. PM me :)

edit
done

Last edited:
Got a level 42 Sassy Magmar WITH Pokérus and Magmarizer! PM for specifications and offers!

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Hey im looking for any Magmortor at all for a dex entry, i can offer a variety of pokebank exclusive pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.