• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#240 Magby / #126 Magmar / #467 Magmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirium

Trading Lots! of Magby's, Each with a different Nature. I have every nature but Modest. up for offers :)

bushie

i'm breeding magbys still with thunderpunch msg if interested

lucaflo

I'm lookinf for a regular Magby or any of its evolutionary family. If you are willing to trade, please PM with an offer :)

Ariel_RnR

Hi! I'm looking for Magmar or Magmortar, any nature. This are the pokemon I can Offer:
Starters
Charmander
Totodile
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Piplup
Turtwig
Chimchar
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Aerodactyl
Abra
Anorith
Archen
Audino
Axew
Bisharp
Buffalant
Cleffa
Cranidos
Cryogonal
Dratini
Eevee
Gastly
Gligar
Geodude
Kabuto
Lileep
Mareep
Mawile
Odish
Riolu
Rufflet
Sableye
Scyther
Shelder
Slowpoke
Solosis
Spiritomb
Togepi
Tyrogue
Vullaby
Zorua
Zubat
Send me a PM if you are intrested.

Looking for:

Shiny Magby or Magmar. UT please

Naive Nature

Egg moves: Cross chop

Hidden power: Ice (IVS should be flawless with the exception of a 30 in speed.)

Offering in return:

UT Shiny Totodile

Adamant

Egg moves: Ice punch and dragon dance

IVS: 31/31/31/31/31/29

PM me back. Thanks

Slowking12

Trick Room User
I'm looking for a male Magby, Magmar, or Magmortar with Heatwave. Don't care about natures. I can offer competition ready pokemon.

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Looking for any magby, I can breed starters from all generations, zorua, all fossils and many other breedables.

Last edited:

soundxfury

Looking for a Magby or Magmar. I can offer non-legendary black exclusives, white exclusive Misdreavous, an Eevee, or a Totodile.
*traded*

Last edited:

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Looking for a PKTOPIA Magmortar and Electivire (UT)

Will offer almost anything in my shop

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Hey, anyone got a spare magby/magmar? can offer lots of stuff

PM if you're interested

Dyabel

Looking for Magmortar and Dusknoir, can offer Moltres(just for Dusknoir), all the pkmn in my signature and a Magmar with Magmarizer

Dragonuser45

breeder/trader
trying to get myself a magby can be any nature/gender/moves/ability. Does not have to be anything special. PM me so I know what we can trade. LETS MAKE A DEAL.

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Looking for magby see my sig for offer

Dragonuser45

breeder/trader
looking to trade anything for a magby. I have a pretty big breeding list. Let me know what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.