• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#240 Magby / #126 Magmar / #467 Magmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemaniac23

looking for any magmar or magby to complete my dex... any will do... PM if you have any
just got one so now i can breed for those who need them... check my sig. for pokemons i want, i also acept evolutionary stones ( except for leafstones )

Last edited:
Looking for any magmar. PM me for trade. I have starters and most other pokemon

minusthe764

Looking for any magmar or magby, have several different dw femals to trade also have all fossil pokemon and gen 4 and 5 starters

Sciona02

looking to trade magmars with magmarizer so we can both get magmortar. i have no problem trading back if you want your original.

gabriels1010

King Scizor
Magby

Looking for Magby any level // PM 2 TRADE

Lizard006

i can breed magby pm me if you are interested

wingman32x

Looking for a Magmortar from the japanese strongest pokemon event. I can offer shinies and a small selection of events.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
looking for any pokemon in this family, preferably magmortar. PM me if you can help me out

EDIT: got one B)

Last edited:

Verus_Nox

Magby

Seeking a Male Magby under Lvl 10. I can breed all Unova, Kanto and Johto starters and infect them with Pokerus. PM me if interested :)

I'm looking for any pokemon with Flame Body. I can offer any White exclusive pokemon.

Pm me if interested, thanks

Sweetener

Edited: Got my Magby!

Last edited:

kenster

Sonic Fan Ken
I've got a PKTOPIA MAGMORTAR ID:06257
EV'd in (255)Sp. Attack + (255)Speed.
Moves: Flamethrower, Psychic, Solar Beam, Sunny Day

Offer Via PM

ShiftyDragonair

Breeder/Battler
Looking for a magmar, I don't too many rare pokes but send me your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.