• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#240 Magby / #126 Magmar / #467 Magmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiffler83

HockeyHorn
Looking for ANY Magby/Magmar/Magmortar for my collection/pokedex.
I have PLENTY to offer, name a breedable pokemon and I'm sure we can work something out.

jackedtrainer

im looking for a magmortar to fill my pokedex doesnt matter what level or anything. i have a freshly hatched snivy i can trade. PM me your offer

Satoshi 91

EDIT: Traded

Last edited:

froobisu

I need any Magmortar or magmar w/ item to add to my pokedex. I am willing to do a tradeback as I only need it for that one purpose. In return I have a few legendaries that I can provide the dex entry for, or I can breed you any pokemon not listed in my signature. I can also provide any battle subway item, evo stone, or wild hold item (heart scale, metal coat, king's rock, etc.) depending on if its avialable in White.
EDIT: I got one!

Last edited:

Dancing Togekiss

I have a magmar holding a magmarizer that I would like to trade for another magmar holding a magmarizer. If this works out we will both have magmortar. PM me if you would like to trade.
(I can also breed magby for anyone that wants one.)

silver6824

Need any (prefer magmar or magmortor) can give anything in my signature.
Pm if you want to offer

silver6824

Any one got A magmar lying around? Can offer things in my signature

DragonCollector

Looking for any evolution/stage of magmar. Preferably with good stats/IV but not required. I can offer anything in my sig, and I have more besides that so PM if interested please! :)

Last edited:

Scizor2694

Fire Trainer
Looking for a Magby/Magmar/Magmorter, mainly looking to just get into my dex. PM me to discuss a trade.

Thanks.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
need a one of these, see signature for details and PM me please :)

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Looking for a Magmar, of any nature/level.
You're more than welcome to name what you'd like for it, and I'll do my best to make it happen.
C:

Please PM if you've got one~

looking for magby or magmar dw if possable but not neccessary

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Magmar with a Magmarizer. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.