• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#240 Magby / #126 Magmar / #467 Magmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

Ramsie

Seeker of Knowledge
Looking for tradeback Magmortar or Magmar with Magmarizer. Could do tradeback with Electrabuzz with Electirizer or other.

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
Looking for Magmortar Dex entry only no need for keeps. (unless given the okay)
Can offer any generation starter pokemon zorua's and eevees at any nature
GEN V White 2 Im on PM for trade

Bakes420

Blazer
Looking for tradeback Magmortar or Magmar with Magmarizer. Could do tradeback with Electrabuzz with Electirizer or other.

I could trade you a Magmar with Magmarizer for an Electabuzz with Electerizer. Pm me if you're interested

LJonesy

Looking for a Magby, just a regular one to fill the pokedex. I can trade you an elekid, or something else along those lines. Need an extra Eevee? I have plenty.
Please PM! Thanks very much!
(Also looking for Spoink/Grumpig)

EDIT: Scratch that, I need a Magmortar. I've filled most of the Unova dex, so let me know if there's anything you're struggling to find and we'll work a trade out. Thanks!

Last edited:

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Looking for any Magby with DW Ability not necessarily female. Can offer Torchic with any Nature and Larvitar and Misdreavus with most Natures. Have other Pokemon to offer as well.

MrMong

Does anyone have a Magmar with an Magmarizer for trade? Or a Magmortar.. I can offer many pokémon, PM me if interested :)
(If you want I can give you an Magmarizer with the pokémon I give you so you don't spare yours)

GenericDrew

Looking for a magmortar really need one for my pokedex even just a trade back would be great pm me and we can work out the details.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

YourPublicEnemy

Novice Breeder
I am willing to trade my Magmar w/Magmarizer to anyone, who is willing to trade back. I just need the Pokedex entry for Magmortar. I am also open to someone trading me a Magmortar or a Magmar w/Magmarizer.
I can give you any Level 1 Starter (except Mudkip), in return, or I could possibly help you evolve a Pokemon through Trade Evolution.
After I receive the Magmortar, I am not interested in keeping it, and would be fine with trading it back to you. I am also open to other offers, as well.

Please Private Message me if interested!
Thanks! :)

a cat

Looking for a Magby. PM me with what you need.

Misjie

Shiny hunter
I am looking for a magby below level 30. Doesn't matter what gender or anything. I can trade: eevee, bulbasaur, chimchar, piplup, turtwig or a zorua.

Edit: I got one now!

Last edited:
I am looking for any member of this family, I can can provide Pokérus as an incentive.

greenfennekin

ninjasaurus
i have a magmar with a magmarizer, hopping to trade with a elctabuzz with an electrizer

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

sss

Got magby if anyone want to trade, got a magma that needs evolving dont have the hold item so need that aswell please

Guiman

Abra Master
i really need a magby please if someone can help me it would be awesome i dont have any thing to give in return but i really need one

Status
Not open for further replies.