• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#240 Magby / #126 Magmar / #467 Magmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternalhero

Trainer/Breeder
I'm looking for a Hardy, Bashful, or Quircky Natured male Magby. Please pm or vm me.

fudgeebar7

looking for a female dw magby. i have some egg move pokes nd some very common female dw pokemon. also if you can spare me any growlithe, i would greatly appreciate it. pm or vm me.

Drakketsu

Mediocre trainer
Does someone have magmarizer? I really need it to evolve my magmar. Btw I play white 2.

The Chained Man

Does someone have magmarizer? I really need it to evolve my magmar. Btw I play white 2.

I have a Magmar WITH a Magmarizer. Since you have to trade the pokemon with the item to get the evolved form, perhaps when you find the Magmarizer (It's in Black City/White Forest(?) and can be found lying around in one of the caves in the game... Can't remember which one.) I can trade you mine, and you can trade me yours.

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Does anyone have a Magmortar that we could do a tradeback with? It's one of the two I need to complete my dex. Only a Dex Entry is enough :) Please send me a PM if you're willing to do it ^_^

PokeJer

Looking for a magby. Can trade an Elekid. Pm me.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for a Magby

Offering Eleckid :) PM if interested

JokaLo

I'm looking to trade for: Any of the 3 mag's
I'll trade rare items, pokemon, whatever we can negotiate, I've played 100% legit so there will be no problems with anything that comes from me, natures don't matter ill breed for what I need, I've been searching for one forever, please sumone help a fellow trainer out

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Offering Shiny Magmar. Looking for events/other shinies.

ilakyd

Looking for Magby for White 2 Unova dex completion. Can breed most unova pokemon including starters for trade.

Private message for contact.

Got one, nevermind

Last edited:

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
I need a tradeback for a magmortar & electivire. Looking to complete my unova pokedex. I can give you anything from my signature.

Inukie396

I need magby and tradeback magmortar. I have all the starters to trade for one plus lots more.

RedXavi

Looking for someone to do a Magmar/Magmar with Magmarizer tradeback, if you are interested please PM me!!

TheIckyStickie

Water/Ice Trainer
I'm looking for a trade-trade back situation for Pokedex entry, or if you just want to trade permanently, that's fine too.
I need these entries, they're one of the few holding me back.
Thanks! PM me!

Spatule

Hello I'm looking to complete my Unova-Dex in Black 2 and looking for a Magmortar (or Magmar w/magmarizer) or Electivire (or Electabuzz w/electrizer) can offer a Magmar w/magmarizer if you too are looking to complete your Dex or pretty much any Black/white 2 Pkm (except those 2 and most legendaries that I don't have yet).
Could do either a trade/trade back or a permanent trade.

PM me, thanks!

manafiend

Hey there folks, am looking for a Magby. I can offer for trade pretty much any starter pokemon (with the exception of the 3rd Gen - Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip). I can also offer any non-legendary pokemon from White 2 with enough breeding time. Please PM me if you're interested.

TRADE COMPLETED! Thanks Grin!

Last edited:

Spider-Man

I'm a pony!
I got this shiny Magmortar. It's ugly as **** so I do not want it anymore. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Last edited:

Battra

Looking for a Magmortar if anyone has a spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.