1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#241 Miltank

Discussion in 'Johto Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td=100%]#241 Miltank[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. anubis2525

anubis2525 dragon temer

can breed miltank with hammer arm and earthquake i am looking for genderless or male only pokemon or egg move pokemon all lvl 1 pm or vm me with offer

3. alex mcqueen

alex mcqueen The.Cleffa.Lover :D

does anyone have a shiny if so PM me

4. Dynamo_Blitzle

Dynamo_Blitzle Champions League ★

Desperate for One of these....I have plenty of ponytas just out of Eggs that I can give. Includes Bounce and Flare Blitz in it's moveset.

5. Bluemiracle

Bluemiracle Biologist

Anyone willing to trade me one Miltank? :) any one. I have plenty of pokemon to trade for: zorua, eevee, charmander, porygon, totodile, phione, chikorita, squirtle, treecko, tauros and cyndaquil. Please pm me if you are willing to.

My friend code: 5414 9564 5380

6. lalasiny

lalasiny Poke-the-X :)

looking for miltank pm me pls

7. Dynamo_Blitzle

Dynamo_Blitzle Champions League ★

Can anyone please trade me one of these? I am desperate for my team here...:)

I can give:
    -Both male and female egg ponytas inc. flare blitz
    -Victini (Would rather a 40ish lvl Miltank)
    -Smisear
    -lvl 68 Wigglytuff
    -Lvl 48 Dunsparce

PM If interested

8. justdieplz

justdieplz New Member

Miltank

In desperate need for one, I have Cyndaquil, eevee, Squirtle, Larvitar, Growlithe, and Scyther, just to name a few.

9. stabby_joe

stabby_joe New Member

desperate for a miltank, i have most pokemon(595/649 on nat pokedex) so PM me to work something out :)

10. w4lshy

w4lshy New Member

i am breeding miltanks with many natures and pokerus on request. pm me!

11. FroggiesMama

FroggiesMama New Member

I have a shiny Miltank. Would love a shiny Growlithe, but am open to offers and do need some of the starters still ((all three hoenn, totodile, chikorita, squirtle)). PM me with offers.

12. sentimentGX4

sentimentGX4 Member

Have Miltank. Need evolutionary stones.

13. GiveItAway

GiveItAway New Member

Looking for any Miltank
    I can offer:Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle/Chicorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile/Torchic/Mudkip/Chimchar/Tepig/Snivy/Oshawott/Eevee/Solosis/Gothita/Aron/Rhyhorn/Aron/Happiny/Togepi/Snover/Snorunt/Tirtouga/
    Archen/Phione
    PM Me

14. Pinsther

Pinsther New Member

I'm looking for a legit Miltank with Metronome. Any will do. Nature, stats, level - none of that matters. Just so long as it has Metronome. And is legit.
    I can offer pretty much any non-legendary/event with any nature you might want. Just ask if you have what I want! Please PM, and thanks!

15. PaddicusMaximus

PaddicusMaximus New Member

Looking for a Miltank. Willing to offer more than its value.

16. BeaverFX

BeaverFX New Member

Looking for an Impish Miltank with Thick Fat. Preferably a lvl 5 or below. PM me if you would like to trade.

17. Ssor

Ssor Poke-ologist

I'm looking for a Miltank of any level or stats, I just need one to complete my Pokedex. I can breed quite a few Pokemon in return. PM me with any offers, :)

18. xPanderiox

xPanderiox New Member

looking for jolly/adamant natured milktank for shiny jellicent My FC: 4083 7064 117

19. Punk Lion

Punk Lion Dark Trainer

I can breed DW miltank. Looking for shiny, legit bulbasaur, treeko, or shroomish (or possibly a non English one to try MMing).

No hacks or clones!

20. SurfMasta

SurfMasta Jack-of-all-Trades

I am looking for a UT Shiny Impish Miltank with Thick Fat, offering two of anything in my shop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.