• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#241 Miltank

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankftw

looking for miltank i have shiny vulpix,shiny hydreigon and shiny emolga all ut,all starters and a lot of others please pm me

black fc 2451 6641 7274

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I can breed DW miltank!

Looking for a corsola with recover and barrier and a legit shiny bulbasaur that can be nicknamed "Broadleaf". I am willing to offer more than one bred pokemon for the bulbasaur. I'm also willing to consider other offers. A full list of breedable DW pokemon appears in my sig and I can breed a wide variety of non-DW pokemon. PM me to make offers.

Edit: Got corsola

Last edited:

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female miltank up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Miltank for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

flick1001

Ace Chick Trainer
Looking for a miltank to fill up my pokedex. Not bothered about natures, gender etc. I can trade at weekends and sometimes during the week. PM me if you're interested.

master91

shiny hunter
looking for any miltank offering any starter gen1-5 pretty much any pokemon from kanto johto unova or 1 of the following lugia ho-oh palkia articuno or rayquaza pm me if you wanna trade thanks EDIT TRADE COMPLETED

Last edited:

Kyiri

Crazy Pokémon Lady
EDIT: Thanks magikrap! I got my Miltank! Holler if anyone else still needs one! :)

Last edited:

PinPin92

Pokémon Breeder
Need an miltank.. i will breed anything who are breedable in the list in ma signature. please pm :)

Edit: got one

Last edited:

nandamaung

Got a Miltank with DW ability Sap Sipper. PM for offers.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I was breeding for Miltanks and I ended up with two extras:
Miltank/DW ability Sap Sipper/both female (of course lol)

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I am asking for other DW(F) I don't have. Please look at my Visitor Messages. I have posted a list there of the DW(F) Pokemon that I currently own. If you don't have anything I need, but still want the Miltank, PM me anyway. I will consider all offers. Thanks.
And please NO hacked Pokemon.

EDIT: Sorry. I have traded both Miltanks. If you are really needing one, I will breed another for you, but please look at the list of Pokemon I need from my post in my Visitors Messages. Thanks.

Last edited:

flick1001

Ace Chick Trainer
Looking for a Miltank to fill up my pokedex. Not bothered about natures, gender etc. I can trade at weekends and sometimes during the week. PM me if you're interested.

BrettvG

Looking for any Miltank

Can trade most other pokemon

Jasond88

That lady is mine
Have miltank here if someone wants one. Pm me if interested

Bigcarl71

I need a regular Miltank for my NU battle team. PM me please

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering a jolly Miltank BT lv48 has thick fat moves milk drink of course :p, earthquake, brick break, and also body slam she is from pokemon colloseum :p

Last edited:

zandroas

I got these ordinary Miltanks
Naive Thick Fat
Modest Scrappy
Hardy Scrappy
Lonely Thick Fat
Gentle Thick Fat
Bashful Thick Fat

All lvl 1 with Tackle

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Miltank, see signature for details and PM me please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.