• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#241 Miltank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKDG

Trainer/Breeder
Lf a Miltank for trade...a pm would be appreciated

Edit: Have one now

Last edited:

dd1zzle

Looking for Miltank, I have all of the starters.

a cat

I have dream world Milktank. PM me with offers. Doesn't need to be much.

Rosez66

Ace trainer
I could do with one of these please message me then we can talk. Thabkyou.

Rosez66

Ace trainer
I could really do with a female sap sipper miltank I can offer very interesting dream world pokemon Please message me if yr interested then we can negotiate.

gtk

duurrrr...
Looking for a female dw miltank. Pm me with offers.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Looking for an IV Bred Miltank. offering: DWF Pokémon in my signature, a Pokémon to fill up your Dex with, and a Legendary that you would need. PM Me! Even if I'm offline! :)

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
Traded!

Now I have a box load of Miltanks! If you'd like one, feel free to PM me!

Last edited:

jonc9393

Looking for any Miltank(or other pokes), especially if you're clearing out boxes, Pm me.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

ThatFunkyGuy

Looking for a Miltank. Willing to trade for requests. Pm me if interested. :p

Shiny Trevenant

Looking for a miltank can offer some dwf and breedables. PM me with offers.

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
Looking for a female Miltank

Offering a Charmander with OUTRAGE, DRAGON CLAW, DRAGON DANCE, and scratch.
Also offering a Karrablast with peck and MEGAHORN

PM or VM if your interested

ebevan91

Looking for any Miltank.

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
I'm looking for a miltank please reply ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.