• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#243 Raikou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defutz

Eevee Lover
Offering (GAMESTP) shiny Raikou, looking for other shinies~
Pm if interested!

StreetFlare

Master of Flame
Looking for a Raikou, shiny or otherwise, am willing to part with other event legendaries (Keldeo, meloetta, the recent Gen IV shiny legends, possibly even wi-fi deoxys), pm me if you can help out.

Leugim_mmc

I have a shiny event raikou lvl30. It isn't untouched. It's nature is rash and it's attacks are zap cannon, aura sphere, extremespeed and weather ball. If anyone wants to trade send me a message with your offer.

fegewers

Felipe
Looking for Meloletta, Raikou and Entei... I can offer a Oblivia Shaymin, Plasma Deoxys, Movie14 Victini, FAL2010 Mew, Plasma Genesect, FEB2012 Mewtwo, TRU Arceus and SMR2010 Jirachi... PM if interested...

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
I have 2 Lvl 40 Raikou's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no.

Spatule

Transfered to Y...

Last edited:

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I have a celebi if anyone is interested in trading for a shiny event raikou. Its a Gamestop Event celebi PM me for offers.

Needs a Deoxys

Looking for an untouched WIN2011 Raikou. I have the other two dogs untouched and many other events and shinies as well. PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.