• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#243 Raikou

Status
Not open for further replies.

nandamaung

Looking for Johto legendaries. Willing to offer multiple battle enhancing items: focus, choice items

jezeuschrist

Looking for raikou to complete national pokedex, willing to trade any breedable pokemon, can breed for 31iv's in 2 stats with any moves moves/natures/abilities needed.
Also need entei, palkia, giratina, tornadus.

Last edited:
for any one of your raikous i will give you a dw giratina or any one of the creation trio level one.

contact me if you are interested. i also have two keldeos one level 100 the other level 50

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Hi apparently some people lied about the legitness of my shiny raikous and they are all hacked. I now require pokecheck. I want one named Fang. I can trade anything in my tradethread or throw your wants at me; have loads unlisted. I can pokecheck anything of mine in return.

fluffio88

Top Trainer
I am looking for:
Genesect
Keldeo
Meloetta
& 2 Kings Rocks

I am offering:
MYSTRY Mew
WIN2011 Shiny Raikou
WIN2011 Shiny Suicune
Shiny Sableye
Shiny Milotic
Shiny Articuno

any gen starters
DW Males:
Volbeat
Carvanha
Clamperl
Buizel
Houndour
Spoink
Duskull
Gastly
Shinx
Scyther
Corphish
Special Lucario
Special Poison touch Croagunk

DW Females:
Canea
Barboach
Magby
Phanpy
Meditite
Stunky
Porygon
Spinda
Tentacool
Glameow
Magnemite
Skorupi
Numel
Solrock
Ledyba
Spheal
Seel
Gible
Snorunt
Bagon
Trapinch
Elektrike
Buneary
Bellsprout
Castform
Luvdisc
Nidoran
Skiploom
Torkoal
Girafarig
Pachirisu
Lapras
Exeggcute
Lunatone

I am willing to breed a number of DW females for the pokemon that I want, the DW males can just be traded with no breeding needed. However the shinies and legends are first come first served.

Thanks

dayvee

Looking for a Raikou. I'm not too fussy regarding the details. I can offer anything breedable. PM me if interested. :)

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Seeking Raikou offering Kyogre

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Edit: No longer looking, thanks so much Canibal

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Looking for WIN2011 Shiny Raikou. PM me what your looking for for such a thing. ;)

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Looking for WIN2011 or Gamestop Raikou! I can offer Liberty Pass Victini, Johto Ho-Oh, Hoenn Kyogre, Event Latios & Japanese Event Jirachi!

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Have Shiny Entei,Suicune and Raikou from WIN2011 event

HHG

need this pokemon please trade

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Raikou so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.