• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#243 Raikou

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenchiMasaki

Looking for colored Raikou. Can trade colored suicune or the other dog colored (can't spell right now) or a level 50 victini, or a keldeo or Meltona (or however you spell it)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for Flawless and Non flawless and near flawless raikou, entei, and Suicune from the following events
ラウン
WIN2011
HVR2011
INV2011
I'm also looking for shiny raikou from these events with HP ice near flawless, and bear flawless HP electric Suicune, I can offer pokemon from my shop including events ans shinies new events such as the recent meloetta from GameStop and the current US Masuda Deoxys adamant, and any nature upon request
If you have these and would like to make a trade please PM Mr or post in my shop

Also offering a BT has has 205 experience Unused for zoroark in-game event Lv30 shiny GAMESTP Suicune, has all original moves, Classic Ribbon, Relaxed and Quick tempered

OT: GAMESTP ID No. 01311
Looking for good offers thanks

johnjohn95

Nightmare Hunter
have gamestop raikou available for trade pm me with offers

hockeyman617

i am looking for raikou or gamestop rakiou, i have shiny garaydios, and an event dexoys, and many legendaries and siny pikachu PM

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm looking for an Raikou (and, if possible, Entei) just for my Pokédex entry. If someone enough kind could help me out, please contact me!

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
have raikou pm me

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
I have the following Event Pokemon:
WIN2011 Shiny Raikou UT - Rash Nature
WIN2011 Shiny Entei UT - Adamant Nature
WIN2011 Shiny Suicune UT - Relaxed Nature x3

Last edited:

Liamb2324

Looking for 1 of the 3 dogs to get zoroark

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Have the Japanese UT Shiny WIN2011 Suicune,Raikou and Entei.

Want the WIN2011 trio in english. Also UT

PM me

Lady Mizukage

/ᐠᵕ ‸ᵕᐟ\ノ
Looking for a Raikou! If you have one, send me a pm with something you're looking for, and if I have it, let's trade!

(Side Note: I DO NOT have: a Mew, Darkrai, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Deoxys, Melotta, Keldeon, or Gensect. So don't request them.)

ChrisLan

Looking for a Timid Raikou UT. I can offer Dialga, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Shiny DW Modest Nidoran (F), DWF Slowpoke. PM for offers.

Hina_chan

I'm looking for a WIN2011 Raikou (preferably if it still has its original moves) to complete my shiny beast trio, for it I'm offering my extra WIN2011 Entei (still has its orginal moves and hasn't been used for the Zoroark event), shiny Nidorina or any in-game legendaries for it.

If interested please PM me. ^^
Edit: Trade has been made.

Last edited:

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
Starting Monday, I will have a full set of the Shiny Gamestop Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, all UT. I am trading these for a full set of the Shiny legendary beasts (the ones that unlocked Zoroark) either WIN2011 or GAMESTP. Either is fine or a mix of both. PM for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.