• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#243 Raikou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny Event Raikou

I have the shiny event Raikou that I am willing to trade for a Growlithe.

I never had a Growlithe in my whole time playing Pokemon (Which has been since Pokemon Yellow!) I just really want one xD

Please PM me with any offers :)

I also have many other legendaries.

RasenShuriken6

still offering my UT japanese event shiny raikou. the event for it is unused so you can still play it. looking for other event pokemon or regular legendaries. PM if interested

Arcere

Poke'maniac
Offering slightly touched GAMESTP event Raikou (Level 32) for any legit(clones accepted as long as it was originally legit) Darkrai or Deoxys.

Private message me, I usually can be on in the mornings until 4:00 PM my time, and generally sometime after 10 PM (as of this post it is 2:00 PM my time)

Last edited:

lucaflo

looking for a raikou for the Dex entry
if someone wants to get rid of it I can give you a thundurus or a Moltres for it

Hokoku

VM For Cloneing
i Have all three of the shiny event Legendary Dogs pm me with offers

Lubby_03

Have a lv 100 raikou up for trade, am looking for UT lv1 shiny charmander, shiny tailow, shiny tepig

Frenklin5

looking for the event Raikou witch is needed to get zoroark on pokemon black/white, if u dont have pokemon black or white, we could trade it to my soul silver or diamond.
Could sent it back after I got my zoroark.

Looking for EVed event shiny Raikou 50 or up LV from HG or white
I'll give you shiny Darkrai lv 100 EVed Timid nature from my SS
PM/VM me

Last edited:

GrassTypes.

I have a Lvl.100 Raikou . NOT EVENT .

EDIT: Sorry its Gone.

Last edited:

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

I will trade any 3... possibly even four... Pokémon from my shop for a timid, near flawless, volt absorb raikou with hp grass.

PM me please.

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
I am looking for a raikou (preferably shiny, but not needed) with no nickname. it has to have timid nature with 31 spa IV and 31 Spe IV nd hidden power ice. I am willing to trade my shinies and legendaries and events for it. PM me for a trade if you hae the raikou. :)

TheMaster327

Trading a spare Raikou. Hasty nature. NOT an event Raikou. Lv 40 UT. PM me an offer. Likely to accept anything from this list... if it's UT!

Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Ho-Oh
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Groudon
Rayquaza
Regigigas
Heatran
Cresselia