• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#243 Raikou

Status
Not open for further replies.

duzao

hi im looking for gamesstp or win11 raikou ... i have to offer, a channel jirachi, and 10 aniv celebi... if someone interested call me

Snorby

Snorby
I have UT crown city raikou, PM me!

nalhutta

Trainer
Raikou

Offering: UT lvl 40 Raikou (Sassy)
Seeking: Any UT Gen 5 Legendary or event.

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looking for event Suicune/Raikou/Entei with OT:
クラウン
INV2011
HVR2011
I can offer many events such as the SMR2011 Set and anything that is in my trade shop for these.

hitmonchan15

Experienced Trainer
Looking for just a normal raikou and entei. Offering Lv. 100 Shiny carracosta, Lv. 100 Scizor, and a shiny kingler.

I have all three shiny beast looking for other shinys/events

girxxx

Fire/Dragon Trainer
I have an extra Raikou I received. PM if interested.

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
looking for a timid raikou, offering a timid latias. PM me

xlSiNlx

Have two UT lvl 30 GAMESTP event raikou to trade, taking offers (ill try to get back to any serious offer asap)

Breen Machine

Looking for a Raikou that Meets the following Criteria;

-Timid(+Spe,-Attk) Nature
-31 IV's in Spe
-Hidden Power Ice(<<IMPORTANT)
-UT(Untouched)

Would prefer if it wasn't RNG'd but the Hidden Power is nearly immpossible to get without it,so I wouldn't really mind.

OFFERING
-My Lvl 100 EV trained (252 Sp.attk,252 Spe,4 HP), Shiny Raikou(timid). (Note: Iv's are not perfect. Has Signal Beam from SS Move tutor)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
the only raikou i have is from my action replay which i don't use very often

flameblight

I have a lvl 40 Naive Raikou from HeartGold I'm willing to trade. Looking primarily for celebi.

trade completed! =D

Last edited:
Looking for a legit Timid Raikou and can offer an EVd Scraggy and Mach/Drain punch Timburrs and Stealth Rock Leech seed Ferroseeds. Maybe even all of them if it has HP Ice. PM me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.