• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#243 Raikou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Offering a natural Raikou to trade. PM me any offer

Homud

Pokemon collector
Have a Raikou for trade looking for good offers

Zekk

Looking for a timid raikou w/ full power hp ice. Willing to go very far for this poke so if you or someone you know has/can get one please pm me.

Last edited:

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Looking for an untrained Timid Raikou with Hidden Power Ice; please pm me if you have one and I can let you know what I can offer in return.

Last edited:

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Need a Raikou simply for dex entry.

Would consider trading for a good Raikou, but can only offer well-bred pokemon, not legendaries

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I'm also looking for a Timid Raikou with hidden power ice. I can offer a Virizion or Cobalion with good IVs/hidden power themselves but if they aren't what you're looking for, please PM me and we'll discuss different terms.

blastoise01

Im looking for a timid or modest raikou, can offer: DW poliwag, calm cresselia, calm deoxys, timid rayquaza, DW dratini and all regions starters and if you want any jolly, modest, adamant or timid nature breedable pokemon pm me!!

xXTwilight

✮No Other✮
Trade completed

Last edited:

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Looking for any Raikou. Just trying to finish up the pokedex.

EDIT
Trade completed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.