• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#244 Entei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Gamestop(win2011) entei UT. Will trade Gamestop Jirachi or Celebi. PM me if interested.

k81yn!

Missed the shiny Entei event. I have the shiny event Raikou and Suicune. If anyone could help me out/ needs one of the other other shiny dogs PM me. Thanks

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
Offering shiny Japanese event Entai's for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Treecko, Mudkip, Cyndaquil or a Mew.

I have a shiny entei from gamestop and it has Pokerus. Will trade for shiny horsea, seadra, or kingdra.

ATPdestroy

Dangerous
I have all 3 shiny event legendary dogs ut on heartgold right now, so it is still capable to use them for the Black and White event. What I need on my White version is:

Ditto (adament, jolly)

Japanese preffered but not necessary, thanks. If interested, pm me.

night35

Offering an UT WIN2011 Entei
Looking for other shines (5th gen preferred but not necessary)
PM if you want to trade.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got tons of regular Enteis for trade! Looking for anything in my sig, PM me for offers! :)

bushie

i got alvl 40 shiny entei that can be used for zoroark event would love another shiny or jirachi

OIIIMoot

Banned
trading 2x crowned entie 2x crowned raikou and 2x crowned suicune looking for focus sash life orb toxic orb shiny starters shiny zorua and stuff pm me shiny lvl 100's and stuff ev'd remember pm

Haydinho

I have a Entei up for trade .. lvl 65 .. bite, fire fang, extrasensory and flamethower.

After a Celebi, Groudon or either latios or latias. Pm me

TBZ x GODZ

Win2011 RAIKOU

I have a UT Win2011 RAIKOU and ENTEI and i am looking for a Tepig-Female,oshawott-female, and snivy-female pm me eith any offers

coleanusbigian

shiny entei for trade:)

xsjadoful

practically UT entei (gained 1 level) Modest nature for trade, PM me if interested.
Looking for registeel with a workable nature but any offers considered

Kiya

Teehee Slayer
Shiny event UT entei for trade. Looking for other shinys. Also trading event celebi and victini both UT

yethmarthter

Pokémon Breeder
I have UT GAMESTP Raikou and UT GAMESTP Entei up for trade, both legit, looking for good natured shinies (Preferably Litwick)

IceFox42

AP Mid
Offering WIN2011 UT Shiny Entei. PM me if you have any offers (Preferably shinies, but I may work something out otherwise).

setclose

got a event entei and event suicune, looking for giveaway/ranger deoxys, TRU shaymin, TRU manaphy and UT zekrom. pm me if interested. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.