• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#244 Entei

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerky

Account zerky
Looking for a crown entei. Offering 3 of the following:

Shiny ralts
Shiny magnemite
Shiny roselia
Shiny swablu
Shiny mareep

All legit (chained by me in Pearl), uncloned and UT.

Lubby_03

Have a UT lv40 Entei up for trade, am looking for UT lv1 shiny charmander, shiny tailow, shiny tepig

Frenklin5

looking for the event Entei witch is needed to get zoroark on pokemon black/white, if u dont have pokemon black or white, we could trade it to my soul silver or diamond.
Could sent it back after I got my zoroark.

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

Hatsune Miku

looking for someone to clone my flawless japanese entei. vm/pm me plz.

Kass157

Roaming Trainer
I looking for someone who could borrow me this guy for the Zoroark event! I'll pay with Item!

cversteeg

VICTINI HOARDER
In need of a crown entei!
I can offer most pokemon and even some awesome shinies so please PM me if u want to make a deal
:)

Doobius

can someone help me with the dogs? if you have all 3, PM/VM me. i have the 3 birds and can trade and trade back to fill out dex/search GTS.

VoluntaryGopher

want ut win2011 entei. have smr2010 bashful jirachi, battled one thing with it, on soulsilver. have ut shiny mild nature golett on black.

moe_abz

Shiny Japanese Entei UT Up for trade Pm me with offers
Offering:
Legends For Trade
Tornadus impish
Latios/Latias Calm and Lax Nature
Registeel Rash
Dexoys Bashful Nature
Jirachi Jolly Near Flawless SM2011UT, Brave Nature Wish Touched
Uxie,Azelf,Mespirit
Darkrai Alamos
Zekrom Adamant
Shiny Hitmontop Brave Near Flawless Touched
Heatran Naïve Near Flawless UT
Entei WIN 2011 UT Japanese
Thundurus Mild Nature UT Pm with offers

looking for entei for my dex. I've got suicune and raiku, although the suicune is part of my team so it's not for keeps.

dont care about the raiku.

HOLLA.

I have suicune, raiku and entei. Looking for the birds for my pokedex. Doesn't need to be a permanent trade if you dont want the dogs for real. Also open to other offers if they're enticing.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.