• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#244 Entei

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireice

anyone have an Adamant event Entei

I can offer Keldeo (Timid)
Meloetta (Timid)
Victini (Timid)
Shiny Palkia (Hasty)
Shiny Giratina (Naughty, Modest, Impish)
Ho-oh (Quirky, Jolly)
Kyogre (Timid)
Lugia (Lonely)
Dialga (Naive)
Palkia (Bold, Timid)
Giratina (Naive, Bold)
Heatran (Docile)
Azelf (Mild)
Rayquaza (Jolly)
Virizion (Jolly)
Terrakion (Jolly)
Suicune (Calm)
Cobalion (Jolly)
Regirock (Adamant)
Latios (Modest)

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
Starting Monday, I will have a full set of the Shiny Gamestop Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, all UT. I am trading these for a full set of the Shiny legendary beasts (the ones that unlocked Zoroark) either WIN2011 or GAMESTP. Either is fine or a mix of both. PM for details.

Defutz

Eevee Lover
Offering (GAMESTP) shiny Entei, looking for other shinies~
Pm if interested!

gerehead

I have a event Plasma Deoxys and shiny event giratina. Looking for a ledgit event celebi, event shiny beasts/dogs, or ledgit shiny kyogre. PM me if you are interested.

Edit: got one now. Thanks

Last edited:

fireice

anyone have an Adamant event Entei

I can offer Keldeo (Timid)
Meloetta (Timid)
Victini (Timid)
Shiny Palkia (Hasty)
Shiny Giratina (Naughty, Modest, Impish)
Ho-oh (Quirky, Jolly)
Kyogre (Timid)
Lugia (Lonely)
Dialga (Naive)
Palkia (Bold, Timid)
Giratina (Naive, Bold)
Heatran (Docile)
Azelf (Mild)
Rayquaza (Jolly)
Virizion (Jolly)
Terrakion (Jolly)
Suicune (Calm)
Cobalion (Jolly)
Regirock (Adamant)
Latios (Modest)

still have these to offer for one as well as a Hasty Genesect

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I DESPERATELY need a Shiny Torchic and Shiny Chimchar. PM me if you have one and the pokemon that you are looking for. :)
I can offer many events and shinies such as Shiny Entei

fegewers

Felipe
Looking for Meloletta, Raikou and Entei... I can offer a Oblivia Shaymin, Plasma Deoxys, Movie14 Victini, FAL2010 Mew, Plasma Genesect, FEB2012 Mewtwo, TRU Arceus and SMR2010 Jirachi... PM if interested...

Mega Typhlosion

I'm currently looking for a good IV (31 in Speed would be Perfect) Jolly Entei, untouched. PM me if you have one to discuss what I can offer you.

PS: If you have one that is not untouched PM me anyway.

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for a Adamant Entei preferably untouched. Willing to trade celebi or jirachi or any other legendary. PM with your Entei's info and what pokemon you want and I'll give you the details on the ones I have. Natures and such. Coincidentally I also have 2 Lvl 40 Entei's that aren't Adamant for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no.

Last edited:

Spatule

Transfered to X...

Last edited:

Shad0w136

I am in need of an Entei, Raikou, and Suicune for my pokemon black 2, I am working on the pokedex, I have Unova and Kanto done and almost Johto. I don't actually want to keep them I will trade them back, I don't need any. I don't use legends :p

Status
Not open for further replies.