• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#245 Suicune

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
I'm looking for a bold Suicune. I can offer anything in my signature and maybe even more if you PM me. Message me if you are interested.

gingerade

Chikorita Collector
Seeking shiny Suicune, can offer other event Legendaries. Pm me what you're seeking, thanks!

Liamb2324

Looking for 1 of the 3 dogs to get zoroark

D

Deleted member 344161

LF bold (or modest) Suicune.

I can offer an UT Cobalion.

Last edited by a moderator:

bidoofdude

Legendary Trainer

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Have the Japanese UT Shiny WIN2011 Suicune,Raikou and Entei.

Want the WIN2011 trio in english. Also UT

PM me

Looking for BW2 registeel to unlock regigigas
Have the following available:
Ho-oh
Suicine
Lugia
Latias
Kyogre
PM me for friend code :)

Steddi

I have a shiny event Suicune, relaxed lvl 51, OT WIN2011 with a gift ribbon. I'm looking for a shiny Modest Rayquaza, either UT or non level 100. If you have a non-shiny Modest Rayquaza pm me I'll negotiate. Willing to trade for other pokes too but if they're not shiny I would like at least 2 legendaries, non generation 5. I'm not interested in non-legendaries atm :) Thanks!

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
Starting Monday, I will have a full set of the Shiny Gamestop Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, all UT. I am trading these for a full set of the Shiny legendary beasts (the ones that unlocked Zoroark) either WIN2011 or GAMESTP. Either is fine or a mix of both. PM for details.

orochi

looking for timid UT suicune. Pm me for what you want ^^

RNA668

EV Trainer
I am after a suicune, bold nature with decent or better IVs, completely UT or EV cleared.
I have a completed dex, hundreds of battle points, most evo items, some IV breeds and some unused cartridges to play with. I have very few events/shinies but I might have someting of worth.

PMs please.

bidoofdude

Legendary Trainer
Have a WIN2011 UT Lv. 30 Shiny Suicune. Looking for legit Meloetta or Genesect. PM me.

gerehead

I have a event Plasma Deoxys and shiny event giratina. Looking for a ledgit event celebi, event shiny beasts/dogs, or ledgit shiny kyogre. PM me if you are interested.

edit: got one now. And actually have one extra shiny event suicen. if you're interested in a1 p.m. Me. Looking for a legit event mew or shiny legit kyogre.
Thanks!

Last edited:

gerehead

Hello everyone!

I am currently in the possession of 2 shiny event gigatinas, 2 event keldos, one event meloneta, one shiny event suicen, and one eevent plasma deoxys.

Looking for legit pokemon only. I am Currently on the search for event mew, shiny cindaquel, and shiny kyogre. Might be interested in other events too, so please pm me iif you are interested.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.