• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#245 Suicune

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Event Suicune (Shiny) For trade.

trohan21

Pokémon Breeder
Willing to trade any non-legendary pokemon. Will also get whatever move set/nature/characteristic/abilities you would like on it and even EV train it for you if you'd like. Also request of any hold item is ok, I will do any if they are available to me to give up. Do not want any hold items in return. PM me if you are interested.

shmavik

looking gamestop dogs and gamestop celebi.I trade phione carvanha with ability speed boost zorua.two of theese pokemon for one gamestop dog or gamestop celebi.

shmavik

looking gamestop dogs and gamestop celebi.I trade phione carvanha with ability speed boost zorua.two of theese pokemon for one gamestop dog or gamestop celebi

sup3rr4d

I have a complete set of UT shiny event pokemon up for trade.. really looking for latios/latias or all those rock legendary pokemon.. but im not completely turned off from other offers so let me know!

gatesy0093

Looking for a Suicune, i have a variety of Dreamworld Pokemon, Male and Female. I have Every starter apart from Treeko and Oshawot. I also have a mixed variety of Pokemon from previous generations :)
PM me if you are interested, thank you :)

TRADED

Last edited:

Darcozard

Poker Pro
Looking for Suicune

Looking for an UT Suicune
See sig for what I am offering
PM me

Quinevis

Looking for unused shiny *event* raikou/enteri/suicune/celebi/ash's pikachu in english to use to unlock events in black and white.Trading following unused japanese pokemon from pearl and heartgold:
Psychic Trio, Palkia, Heatran, Giritina, Cresellia, Jirachi (Wifi), Surfing Pikachu (in store japan event), raikou, entei, suicine, ho-oh, lugia, latios, latias, moltres, articuno, zapdos, mew, darkrai

JMS719

I have an event shiny suicune for trade. I'm looking for an event Arceus in return. If interested PM me.

EDIT: Trade Complete!

Last edited:

tysonjwood

Poke'man 5000 Grande
Looking for Calm "non-event" Suicune with good IVs. Willing to trade legit shiny adamant Gigalith, shiny basculin(red), or most in-game legends. Please pm me!

Would also be willing to trade any un-used shiny johto trio beast for the suicume.

Last edited:

The_gator

O-H-I-O
Looking for Suicune to dex trade. Will trade back. pm me

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
Looking for Suicune, offering Entei, siggy, Azelf/Uxie, or Articuno.

PM please [with specific offers as well, I have plenty just can't recall all in one post]

Vandslaux

Offering Masterball. Seeking any of the dogs that will activate the event.

Varkias17

I want a shiny suicune for the event, will trade anything, i have most of the pokemon games and lots of legendaries and other pokemon! PLZ!!!!

gatesy0093

I have a shiny Suicune, I am looking for:
Celebi, Latias, Latios, 3 Regi's, Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus.

Please PM me. Great Thanks.

kyrem 67

got a winn2011suicune pm me with offers

Lestart

Looking for GAMESTP Suicune, PM me to discuss.

gatesy0093

i have Shiny Event Raikou AND Shiny Event Suicune. i am looking for shaymin and arceus :) please PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.