• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#245 Suicune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcozard

Poker Pro
looking for any ut suicune aswell

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
i have a UT WIN2011 suicune up for trade. pm me if anyone is intereted in it

nalhutta

Trainer
Suicune

Offering: T lvl 40 Suicune (Bold) [gained aprox 1/3 bar xp]
Seeking: Any UT Gen 5 Legendary or Event.

tubular1450

I missed the WIN2011 shiny dogs event. If anyone would be willing to trade ANY of the three I would be eternally grateful!!!!! I can offer a legitimate Celebi or a shiny Glameow

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Need any UT Suicune possible! Msg me well work out a trade!

No kill 4 u

ut suicune lvl 50 msg me if intrested

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looking for event Suicune/Raikou/Entei with OT:
クラウン
INV2011
HVR2011
I can offer many events such as the SMR2011 Set and anything that is in my trade shop for these.

ninjafeesh

Looking for shiny Suicune, not bothered if it's been trained, but I must stress the shiny Suicune must be LEGIT, if it's not then I'm not interested but I appreciate you taking the time to look at this message :)

I have Zoruas, Zoroarks, Cyndaquils, Charmanders, Mudkips, Eevees and all their evolutions (except Flameon), Happinys/Chanseys/Blisseys, Dratinis, Riolus etc.

If there are any other pokemon you're looking for, just message me and I'll see if I have them and get back to you, we'll work something out. I am also willing to trade multiple pokemon just for your one shiny Suicune.

Thanks in advance, hope to hear from your legit shiny Suicune offer soon :)

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
looking for a timid suicune, offering a timid latias. PM me =)

romany

looking for a suicune with good ivs, can offer lvl 100 modest latios with max ivs in all stats and 252 evs in satk and speed or jolly dw dragonite. pm if interested.

im looking for a untouched calm suicune im willing to trade it for shiny heatran,any rotom form,deino with dark pulse just pm me with an offer.

BeaverFX

I am looking for a Modest Suicune. Please PM me if you would like to trade for a suicune.

flameblight

I have a lvl 42 Rash Suicune from HeartGold I'm willing to trade. Looking primarily for mew, manaphy, celebi, or shaymin.

TRADE COMPLETED :D

Last edited:

Neeekamus Prime

Pokemon Breeder
i have a shiny zorua and am willing to trade it for any of the crown beast pokemon from gamestop please please trade me or let me know what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.