• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#245 Suicune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gondo

Looking for a Bold UT Suicune with good IVs (attack doesnt matter) - pm me and maybe we can work something out?

EDIT: Have: DWF Dratini, Sandshrew, Smoochum
Flawless Adamant UT Sawk, Flawless (except sp att) Jolly Ditto
Adamant UT Cobalion

Last edited:

Guiman

Abra Master
Looking for any suicune can offer one darkray articuno or one ho ho

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Since the one who gave me the distant land shiny Suicune admitted his Pokemon were hacked ,though he kept them up for trade for almost a year ,I would like to tell those who got that Flygon from me to contact me as soon as possible to arrange a trade.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for UT event shiny Suicune. I have many legendaries, shinies, DWf, Egg Move pokemon, evolutionary items and gen starters

PM if interested

Last edited:

Gondo

Looking for an UT Bold Suicune

Offering DWFs, Shiny Ivysaur, Power Items, Evo Stones, I'm sure we can work something out

Homud

Pokemon collector
HAve a suicine for trade looking for good offers

Looking for a shiny flawless modest suicune. I have ALOT of flawless and event pokemon to offer. If you're interested PM/VM me and I can send you a list of everything I have.

eggyolk

Nannerpants
Lucked out and got an Adament Nature Suicune from the GTS. It looks legit but I want to get rid of it badly. If anyone doesn't care about natures and wants it, please PM me..

I have a neutral natured suicune and a neutral natured virizion. Ill trade both of these for a timid moltres nicknamed "CHICKENFRY" in all caps. PM if you can help!

Last edited:
I am looking to trade the event shiny suicune. its level 30 with a relaxed nature. I am looking for a dream world ditto, dream world poliwag.

white 2 trade code. 5329 8717 8853.

You still looking for a win2011 suicune? I have a legit one available to trade. Do you have a dream world ditto, poliwag or vulpix?

Lucille

I'm looking for a shiny suicune unused event I can offer most legendaries and I can breed you any non legendary and give it 1 stat max evs

Hedgesledge

Bug Mentalist
I have a Suicune in Black 2 that I'm willing to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.