• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#246 Larvitar / #247 Pupitar / #248 Tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
After VGC12 Larvitar. Got a lot to offer.PM please.

Last edited:

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Have a VGC2012 larvitar for trade, it's got 31 atk IVs and is adamant natured :D

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Looking for a VGC10 Shiny Larvitar, Untouched. I've got quite a few legendaries and vgc shiny eevees, movie shaymin, arceus, regigigas, darkrai, etc. Pm me if your interested.
EDIT: Whoops, meant to put VGC12 not VGC10.

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
Looking for French VGC12 Larvitar. check my shop for offers or ask me for specific wants.

Last edited:
offering a shiny flawless jolly tyranitar with dragon dance. Pm me offers

Devil lagiacrus

Brazilian trainer
looking for larvitar IVS:31 in atack,defense and sp. defense(or 29)>ability:sandstream>nature:adamant>lv. 1

offer:garchomp IVS:31 in atack and defense>ability:sandstream>nature>adamant>EVs>252 atack,252 speed,4 HP>LEVEL:100

JordiiP

Assassin
Looking for an English VGC12 Larvitar, can offer lots of flawless event & regular pokemon !

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
Currently searching for a Tyranitar family member with Ice Punch, Superpower, Stealth Rock.

I have a bit to offer, just ask and I will let you know what I have.

Quick breeding list:
Zorua - Dark Pulse, Extrasensory
Dieno - Dark Pulse
Chatot - Chatter
Ferroseed - Stealth Rock, Spikes
Tyranitar - Stealth Rock OR Dragon Dance

I possibly have others, but what I'm not sure. I can get any pokemon from 3rd Gen, any nature at level 1 or rare candy raised to level 100 if you want

Devil lagiacrus

Brazilian trainer
looking for ;246;
IVs:31 HP/31 ATK/31 DEF/x SATK/25+ SDEF/25+ SPE
nature:adamant
Nick(you put for me :D):Godzilla
EVs:myself put
non-shiny

i can breed all starter eggs,and im offering ;488;

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
Tyranitar (Male. Move set: Fire Punch, Superpower, Dragon Dance)

Currently searching for a Male Tyranitar family member with Fire Punch, Superpower, Dragon Dance. OPTIONAL: Stealth Rock. You don't need to fill this, it would be nice though

I have a bit to offer, just ask and I will let you know what I have.

Quick breeding list:
Zorua - Dark Pulse, Extrasensory
Dieno - Dark Pulse
Chatot - Chatter
Ferroseed - Stealth Rock, Spikes
Larvitar - Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Superpower OR Dragon Dance

I possibly have others, but what they are, I'm not sure. I can get any Pokemon from 3rd Gen (Bulbasaur to Deoxys), any nature at level 1 or rare candy raised to level 100 if you want

After VGC12 Larvitar. Got a event Zekrom and other events i can offer.

ultimax

Looking for Adamant female larvitar

Shoobie

Eeveelution Master
Looking for Larvitar's with both abilities, not worried about stats. Have a few things to offer, pm please ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.