• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#246 Larvitar / #247 Pupitar / #248 Tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

orochi

in need of a larvitar preferably adamant/impish

Last edited:

Jelz

Substitute Shinigami
I have larvitars for anyone who wants them?

richm88

shiny hunter
anyone got the vgc shiny larvitar?

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Looking for USA VGC Shiny Larvitar and any DW Events with the exception of US ,offering 1000s of events.

mogan3

Wanna trade
have a shiny female tyranitar nature quirky abilty sandstream moves earthquake,giga impact,stone edge,hyperbeam also got a shiny male ut larvitar nature hasty ability sand veil moves bite leer rockslide,earthquake lv 1 pm me for offers

Last edited:

devildog201306

Event Collector
Looking for a shiny lavitar preferably UT PM me and well discuss :)

ebevan91

I have a DWF Larvitar with the move Dark Pulse if anyone wants. Just need something from my sig.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Got some dw larvitars with stealth rock if anyone wants some

J_Mac

I can breed an Adamant/Jolly Larvitar with 31 ivs in HP, Attack and Speed.

I am looking for an adamant beldum, level 1 (no evs), with 31 ivs in HP, Attack and Defence.

Kiraush

I have Adamant and Sassy Larvitars I can trade in White/Black if anyone is interested.
Untouched, level 1, freshly hatched.
They were bred with a Sceptile so they have Pursuit. :D

TheCipherZero

In need of a larvatar I can offer any starter and Zorua pm me if interested

devildog201306

Event Collector
Looking for a shiny larvitar preferably UT PM me and well discuss :)

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Offering: lvl 100 TTar, adamant, with Dragon Dance and Outrage. EV'd in def and sdef, but I can remove that.

lvl 100 TTar, Jolly, with Pursuit. EV'd in atk and spe. PM/VM me if you want either/both.

Volcarona12

can breed larvitars with stealthrock

Plasticman21

im looking for a UT larvitar with sassy nature and stealth rock. and preferably some good IV's in HP, Def, and SpD
thanks! message for offers i can make

Status
Not open for further replies.