• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#246 Larvitar / #247 Pupitar / #248 Tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladmataz

Hey, I'm Vlad and i'm looking for any Male Larv/Pupi/Tyrannitar that know the move Steath Rock. Please PM me if you can trade me one. Offering Shiny Golduck
Edit: I have one now, offer is no longer available.

Last edited:

XaneRodreich

How curious...
Sooo... Trying to breed for a Shiny Larvitar... with Outrage and Dragon Dance. I have about 30 of these level 1 little guys and if anyone wants one, PM me with an offer. Most are Quiet natured, but I do have a few other natures.

EDIT: All of them have been moved to Gen 6, sorry guys!

Last edited:

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for male from this family that knows Stealth rock and Focus Punch PM me if you have one and i am sure we could work something out.

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
got a lot of larvitars for trade. PM me if you want one. I'm looking for DW pokemon but if you wish to offer something else then that's fine too. Thanks!

Last edited:

avsimone

Magma Trainer
does anyone have a male larvitar with dragon dance?

Darkrulerjoe

I have a Female DW Larvitar. PM me with your offers, Look at my signature for my wants but I'll also accept some stuff outside my wants but will probably have to be really good if it's not one of my wants. If the offer is good enough, you can Request a Egg Move and I'll breed it onto it to make it a Female DW Larvitar with the Egg move you want it to be, OR can trade you the Male Larvitar with the egg move + the Female DW Larvitar if you want to do it yourself.

Iwz8472

Hi Everyone!
I have several specialty bred pokemon and dream world pokemon up for trades. I'm looking for beneficial natured lvl 1s that can be EV trained (Modest Bulbasaur for example), Evolutionary Stones, Untrained Legendaries, or Shiny pokemon of any variety/nature/gender. Here's a following list of the stuff i have to trade. Most of this will have to be bred on demand so i can only guarantee egg moves, abilities, or gender. I wont specialty breed for nature unless the trade is good.
-Deino: Dark Pulse
-Timburr: Mach Punch and Drain Punch
-Zorua: Dark Pulse
-Elekid: Ice Punch and Cross Chop
-Gible: Outrage
-Dratini: ExtremeSpeed
-Larvitar: Stealth Rock
-Abra: Magic Coat Ability
-Vulpix: Drought Ability
-Nidoran(M): Sheer Force Ability

-All 5 Generations of Starters-

My other Dream World Pokemon are in my signature. Please send a message if you're interested.

LocoUnlimited

Looking for a newly hatched, untouched, Lv.1, male Larvitar with neutral nature (quirky, hardy, serious, etc.) got some stuff up for trade. PM, add, or however to contact me.

Looking for a flawless jolly/sassy tyranitar (I prefer it shiny but it doesnt have to be). PM/VM me if your interested in what I have. I have alot of shiny flawless pokemon to offer.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for any female flawless larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar. I can offer legendaries, DWf, egg moves pokemon, evolutionary items and BP items. PM me if interested

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi guys I breed dragon dance and stealth rock larvitars good ivs also breed separate larvitars with superpower. Looking for any UT timid thunderus. Also have dw female shuckle, riolu, and loads others. Some ev trained pokes too. I would give all for a timid UT thunderus.

i will be breeing DW larvitars with a ditto, PM me with possible offers?

kantoke

Have level 100 shiny tyranitar

Willing to trade it for any female Thick Fat swinub. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.