• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#246 Larvitar / #247 Pupitar / #248 Tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

applewithasn

Looking for a level 1-20 Larvitar, untouched, that has any regular nature. I would be willing to trade an axew or oshawatt so please PM me. Thanks

ursaringisaboss

punk smasher 3.0
I need a brave/adamant larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar! ASAP! Untouched

Ironfish

pokemon scientist
I need an untouched DW larvitar♂ adamant or female any nature I have some DW for trade

Last edited:

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
I'm looking for a adamant (flawless) larvitar male.
Or a female with any nature but certainly flawless

Freeze*

I'm looking for a flawless shiny Larvitar/pupitar/Tyranitar, regardless of EVs, of an adamant or Brave nature. No Hacks, etc. Has to have sand stream as Tyranitar, or Guts as Larvitar/Pupitar.

I'm willing to trade valuable Pokemon, including Flawless shiny Suicune and Mixed Ray, both ev trained. Feel free to offer for anything, there's a good chance I'll be able to provide you with it.

Pm me if interested. Thanks, happy holidays !

Edit : done

Last edited:

JaKeRToN

I have 5 spare Larvitars Ready to go right now! So pick them up, I'll be updating on this post on how many are left :)

PM me if you want one :D

Adam.

Looking for a Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar with their hidden ability. No preference of nature or gender. Offering any of the Tao trio, Regirock or Registeel, Plusle or Zoroark. Also have DW Pokemon such as Mandibuzz, Darmanitan, Bibarel, and Amoonguss. PM me if interested.

Adam.

I have 5 spare Larvitars Ready to go right now! So pick them up, I'll be updating on this post on how many are left :)

PM me if you want one :D

Do you have any with their Hidden Ability?

allenwayne

All Hers!
check sig for well bred Pupitar.

looking for older legendaries, events, shinys, of dream world females that i dont have.

Last edited:

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
Have several Adamant 31 atk/speed larvitars with pursuit
Some may have 31 in hp, def, or spdef also

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I am starting to breed DWF Larvitars, if you want one, PM me.
I would want in return a DWF that IS NOT Taillow, Trapinch, or Larvitar.

SlyLuck24

I am in need of an adamant, guts lavitar or pupitar/sand stream tyranitar untouched except for having the move steath rock. PM me if anything. I have a wide assortment to choose from.

BR4VE

Omega Ruby Base on Route 118, Right Side Beach
Hey looking for a DW F Larvitar thanks-BR4VE

markahlpatton13

i want a adamant tyranitar lv 100
REALLY GOOD STATS
just tell me what you want i have it

Arceusgamer14

I'm looking for a Adament or Jolly or any Nature that has a decreased Sp Atk Tyranitar with Seismic Toss. Please Send a message to me ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.