• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#246 Larvitar / #247 Pupitar / #248 Tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAWLS

Offereing Male Larvitar W/ Stealth Rock...

melocubs1

I have a couple of larvitar, shoot me a pm

impulsedeath

Looking for a Shiny Lavaitar I dont Be atleast Level 1-20 Dont Care For moves or Abilities Nature Or Stats. Just Looking to Add to My Collection of my Rock Dragons. To go Beside my Shiny Haxorus.

TheKillerNacho14

Boss Trainer
Hey, I am looking for a male, shiny larvitar (pupitar and tyranitar are fine as well) with a decent nature (adamant, hardy, impish, etc.). Moves are immaterial. I can offer some shinys, such as my shiny crobat, legendaries, or pretty much any pokemon. PM me if you are interested and I would be happy to trade with you!

McLucky

Hey guys, I'm looking for any Larvitar with Stealth Rock. I've got quite a bit of breedables to offer, including starters, DW, 1st-4th gen pokes, Dark Pulse Zorua, or even a Regi if the offer's good. I'd really like one for the Battle Subway, so if you've got a spare let me know! Thanks!

Last edited:

known1

I have 7 Larvitars. To be honest I don't have their exact moves, moods, or personalities memorized, but if you PM me, I can take a look for a specific one. I also have about 5 eggs with Larvitar's in them :)

Cain

RAWR
Have a boxful of Adamant 31 Attack IV Larvitars, all with relatively superior or outstanding IV totals, and all bred with Pursuit. Also have some with 31 in Special Defense and Speed along with Attack. PM me if interested!

PhoenixM

Pokemon Master
Looking for a male Larvitar with Stealth Rock. Name your price and I'll do my best to meet it.

psilocyborg

Epic Trainer
i have larvitars bred with Outrage, PM if interested

JoeB1223

LF: Male Larvitar with Stealth Rock

PM me and hopefully we can work something out!

I am breeding larvitars that know the move Outrage. check my sig for what im looking for

looking for a great IV'd Larvitar Legit UT, with stealth rock. Shiny would be great, Offering Shiny's and Legendaries, PM with offers. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.