• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#246 Larvitar / #247 Pupitar / #248 Tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

golurkfan100

i used to breed larvitars and i really liked them but i started over my diamond version so their all gone now, i would like to get another low level larvitar for breeding and to get a tyranitar for my pokemon team, can someone please help me out? pm me if ur interested

elFA

RNG suspended
Looking for a Shiny larvitar.

KalimKalim

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Tyranitar (untrained) with decent IVs and Focus Punch, as my first game is the Balck-version and I cant do the Tyranitar myself : (

Can somebody possibly deliver?

Best regards,

Kalim

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Looking for an Adamant, male and untrained Larvitar bred with Stealth rock on pokemon Black/white. PM please.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
Have Sassy Larvitars with Stealth Rock for trade
if you want one and have any of the pokemone I'm looking for, PM or VM me so we can set up a trade

Chayra

Claws of Fury
I can breed Adamant Larvitars (without Stealth Rock).

PM if you want any and offer.

Amerifunk

Trading Shiny Flawless Sassy Larvitars w/ Stealth Rock

Looking for other shiny flawless, good natured pokemon (competitive ones).

bakura54

I´m looking for a dragon dance and outrage tyranitar male. I´m offering a gastly with good stats, dratini wtih good stats and beldum with good stats. please pm if you are interested

Seraphx

Lookin for Male larvitar with stealth rock preferably a sassy one.
Offering starters, fossils, gibles..bagons..eevees. even got some fully ev trained pokes

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Currently breeding larvitars with dragon dance, but I also have 2 with stealth rock, pm if interested, I'm looking for dw females primarily

Rickymonstaman

Unova Master
Looking for a lavitar with stealth rock will breed anyq pokemon form 5 th generation pm me :)

TruSage

Looking for any larvitar
PM me
Edit: got one :)

Last edited:

Mavm

i offer two larvitars jolly female with dragon dance with the next iv , there are relative superior overall

- Atk 31, Speed 31
- HP 31, Atk 31 , Spe 31

Last edited:

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;246;I've got a bunch of orphaned Larvitars, looking for good homes.;246;
I could really use a Master ball. ^_^​

rikescri

offering shiny or normal adamant tyranitar whith Dragon Dance, good Evs and Ivs. Looking for a modest Reshiram, hyndregon or eelekros. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.