• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#246 Larvitar / #247 Pupitar / #248 Tyranitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fier0

Looking for a male Tyranitar with Superpower (4G Tutor move). Preferably with perfect ATK/Speed IVs. Pm me!

Last edited:
Looking for any of the 3 evolutions with dragon dance in there movepool. PM please :)

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
I have alot larvitars (lvl 1)
pm me for the natures
attacks are :
-Bite
-Leer
-Earthcuake

meepooh

Looking for a UT flawless Larvitar with Sassy nature, and the moves Stealth Rock and Superpower. Shiny would be a big plus but not absolutely necessary. Have many shiny/event/flawless pokemon plus items to offer.

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
Hey, I'm looking for a male Adamant or Jolly Larvitar with the egg moves Pursuit and Stealth Rock. Will trade for anything listed in my sig. PM me if intersted.

pokemaster3394

All that need Larvitar, pm me with what you can offer me

Jasond88

That lady is mine
In looking for a sassy lvl 1 larvitar:

-Superpower
-Stealth Rock

Would appreciate it much and pm me your preferred Pokemon you wish to have

Kanashii

Eevee Trainer
Anyone got a Shiny Larvitar?

Mark-

New Guy
I'm looking for a Sassy Lavitar with the Gen IV move tutor move Superpower.

Don't really have much to offer yet, but I could also offer any battle subway items if needed.

Pm me please :)

Kevin24

Event Collector
Looking for any french, german, italian and spanish vgc12 larvitars from people who got it themselves. check my shop or pm me for what you would like.

ihateninjabears

The Doctor
I'm looking for a male Larvitar with the moves stealth rock and superpower. I have a shiny Tyranitar that I'm willing to trade away. I also have many legendary, DWF, and shiny Pokemon I'm willing to trade

mart00

hello, im looking for dwf larvitar. i hav lapras, vulpix and growlithe all DWF.

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
Looking for a Tyranitar with Dragon Dance, Superpower and Firepunch flawless stats, untouched EV's

Ask about what I have, I might have something in my stock that you might want
I'm also using an Australian Cartridge, so I'm probably international for you if you're looking for a Ditto.

I do have a flawless Metang UT, nature unsure, but it'll probably help you're breeding chances if that's what you're after

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering a brave male Tyranitar in an ultra ball has stone edge, protect, fire fang, and dragon tail caught at route 15 at lv50 as Tyranitar its characteristic is mischievous
Hp 184
Atk 174
Def 122
Sp.atk 122
Sp.def 120
Speed 72
Currently lv53

Volcarona12

can breed larvitars with stealthrock, pm me if interested

zirdaj

looking for male superpower larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar. mail if interested.

ItsHammond

Got a freshly caught dream world lv10 Larvitar seeking a male Growlithe, male Koffing and Beldum(all as low leveld as possible).
PM me if youre intrested.

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
Looking for a Tyranitar - Flawless UT Adamant, Male, Move set: Fire Punch, Dragon Dance

Managed to raise one myself... In black 2 I'm gathering my Red Shards, will have Fire Punch on it soon :D (Still only a 30 Pupitar as of this edit)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.