• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#249 Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

José Àngél(Crazy Aztek)

Elite Four JoséÀngél
THE LEGENDARIES THAT I HAVE THAT I TRANSFER FROM, LEAFGREEN FIRERED AND EMERALD:

;382; ;383; ;151; ;150; ;249; ;386-a; ;384; ;490; ;250; (UNTRAINED) AND LEGIT, NOT CLONED OR HACKED SO I WILL ONLY TRADE MY LEGENDARIES FOR OTHER LEGENDARIES THAT ARE LEGIT AS WELL

HHG

i have Shiny and japan lugia

Last edited:

PferdloverX3

Spirit of the Desert
Looking for a lugia, offers are in my signature. (Please note: I only trade shiny for shiny)

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking to do a quick trade for Lugia so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!

Rainy Bluefoxie

Looking for a lugia. Preferably UT And not nicknamed. Can trade shiny pokes such as eevee and charmander for it. I have many other to choose from. All my pokemon are fully legit and i expect the lugia to be as well please.

rover1000

The collector
Looking for a Modest Lugia, preferably UT. Have zekrom and Reshiram to trade for it and more. PM me for more details

zombi

Breeder
offering

a dw lvl 40 UT Lugia

pm offers

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
Looking for Lugia, Modest nature untouched. Preferably at the lowest possible last level although i wont mind if someone (i think its called rng?) mes a level 1 one id love that.

I am not sure what i have to offer. Plenty of pokemon.
Only real valuable pokemon i have is my event deoxy's and a giratina.
Plenty of masterballs evolution items and PP-max's to attach to pokemon aswell.
ill only do giratina if it is indeed everything i ask for.

Last edited:

eiger

Shiny Hunter
I've got a UT Lugia from XD.
Looking for other event legendaries or shinys

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Offering a Lugia from the dream radar at level 10. Looking for the Ho-Oh from the radar or dialga and Giratina from the radar. Will also consider other events.

Kofii

Offering a Flawless Dream Radar Timid Lugia
Seeking any DW (legit) charmander or torchic. Been after these two for soooooo long it's not funny. Kinda desperate lol

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
I have a lugia for trade for a combination of any 6 othe the pokemon i need to complete dex:
poochyena
mightyena
lotad
surskit
mawile
volbeat
illumise
gulpin
swalot
torkoal
cacnea
cacturne
anorith
kecleon
duskull
snorunt
frosslass
sheildon
stunky
snover
ryperior
tailow

RNA668

EV Trainer
Need any old dex filling Lugia, can offer similar legendary of dex filling worth, PMs please.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have 2 lugias, one dream radar one pokemon XD both self caught. I'm interested in the current jirachi and genesect Japanese events.

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
Looking for dream radar Lugia base level 5 up to 20. Bold or calm nature prefered.
Desperate for this one will offer 2 shinies or a legendary for him !
PM Asap

Trade completed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.