• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#249 Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyman617

Looking for dream radar lugia

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Hi! I am looking for an UT beneficial nature 10ANNIV Lugia. Offering the following:

-RNGed shiny flawless Mawile or Absol. Other shinies are UT Mareep mild nature, shiny UT bold Ditto for breeding, and an UT shiny Smeargle. Or I can also help fill some of your pokedex in return for the Lugia. :)

ItsHammond

Offering Lugia looking for Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Keldeo

orochi

Have shiny flawless EV trained in def/ sp. def lugia. Pm Me if you want it.

Looking for BW2 registeel to unlock regigigas
Have the following available:
Ho-oh(normal or dr)
Suicine
Lugia(normal or dr)
Latias
Kyogre
PM me for friend code :)

ReggieRay

I'm looking for a UT 10ANNIV Lugia. I can breed most pokemon. I also have a few shinies and legends up for trade. PM me for more info.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'm looking for a shiny Lugia, any nature or level. Not entirely sure what to offer for it but I do have some shinies and legendaries I can part with. PM me please :D

Anyone willing to temp trade? I need Lugia's dex entry (along with most other legendaries...). I just need to register it in my dex then I'll trade it right back. I can even offer the shiny event dialga, palkia, or giratina as collateral. Please PM me!

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for a Shiny Lugia if anyone is willing to trade it. I can offer any event that you may want. I can promise the Event pokemon is UT. PM me if you want to know anything. And in the PM, please Include the OT of the event pokemon. So I know which one to look for.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Looking for lugia please pm me

Pokehaloid

Pokemon Addict!
Dream Radar

I'm after a dream radar lugia (timid). Preferably around lv50 or under, untouched or touched. Can offer any of the following, with two-for-ones in some cases:

All UT unless otherwise specified.

Events:
WIN2013 Keldeo (Modest)
Any of the recent sinnoh legends, variety of natures
Any of the GAMESTP legendary dogs
Electroball Mewtwo (adamant)
SPR2010 Pichu (japanese)
Movie14 Victini (hasty, 100 atk and spe EVs)

Dream radar (Lv 40):
Dialga (Mild)
Landorus (sassy)
Thunderus (jolly)
Tornadus (docile)
Giratina (naive)

Shinies:
Cubchoo (Hasty)
Zubat (Modest)
Vaporeon (Docile)
Mareep (Modest)

Legends:
Just about any non-event legend you can think of (minus Reshiram)

PM with any offers, thanks!

Last edited:

Fhanthom

Mediocre Trainer
Hi, I'm looking for a Lugia. I'm willing to trade any of my pokemon from gen v, including legendaries. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.