• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#249 Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinhan

Legendary lover
Offering legit level 71 shiny Lugia

celebi414

LF UT japanese event lugia. PM me for offers and negotiations.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I have a UT Pokemon XD Lugia. Looking for other purrified SHADOW pokemon (see my signature) or an onemuri (sleeping) pikachu. PM or VM me to trade!

Viiinc

Offering Shiny Lugia lv 100

quickslide1

looking for luigia shiny if possible on offer for 1 ive got
reshiram lvl100
zekrom lvl100
zoroark lvl100
samurott lvl100

Lrzzi

Lugia Collector
baaaaaaaaaaaaaadly looking for any ut modest lugia! D:

Lrzzi

Lugia Collector
LugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugiaLugia \o/
forever YAY
:D
lol ok, stopped.

A SHINY UT LUGIA would make me happy fo-re-ver. (any nature) :)

Last edited:

Lrzzi

Lugia Collector
Ok, I'm desperately after a Shiny Lugia, so..... It doesn't have to be legit, but as long as it's not legit I'd like it modest natured, with good EVs/IVs, and lvl1. I'll trade DW pokémon and/or freshly hatcheds for it! Hope someone helps :)

Plasticman21

offering level 50 legit oh ho,
all the starters besides squirtle, bulbasaur, and piplup

Offering: Lvl 40 Latios, Lvl 60 Articuno, Lvl 60 Moltres

Needing: (Any Level) Lugia, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus,

White FC: 3095-6783-4030

PM Me pls!

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
i have an xd gale of darkness purified modest lugia barely touched. It has all of its original moves.

I am looking for: TRU ARCEUS or Alamos Darkrai w/ original moves.

trade completed

Last edited:

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
Looking for 10th aniv Lugia.

Looking for Lugia, have lvl 60 Moltres and Articuno for trade from Plat. Untrained.(on my white)

Last edited:

stratos74

Hey...so I was wondering if a dark/shadow lugia existed? lol I've seen icons of a lugia with a black body instead of the white one..and it apparently came from the gamecube (?)
I'd be willing to trade pretty highly for it if they do exist (depending on whether it was legit or not, either way I would like one)

Status
Not open for further replies.