• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#249 Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Offering Lugias at levels 45-50,
The things I want is in my sig though if anyone wants a lugia, send me a visitor message with what you are offering :)

nalhutta

Trainer
Lugia

Offering: UT lvl 70 Lugia (Bold)
Seeking: UT Gen 5 Legendaries and Events.

lucaflo

I have a lugia level 100
accepting offer through PM :)

ninjafeesh

Looking for any Lugia, have Zoruas, Zoroarks, Cyndaquils, Charmanders, Mudkips, Eevees and all their evolutions (except Flameon), Happinys/Chanseys/Blisseys, Riolus etc.

If there are any other pokemon you're looking for, just message me and I'll see if I have them and get back to you, we'll work something out.

I am also willing to trade multiple pokemon for one lugia.

Last edited:

zakimoto

I've got a legit lvl 47 Lugia, looking for any of these legit pokemon:
Deoxys
Darkrai
Shaymin
PM me for details/trade. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

NYbonlink

Hoenn Lover
looking for a lvl 100 lugia or hooh and i will trade an arceus. 1 arceus per each

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
looking for an XD Lugia
i dont have much to offer, but i will be willing to trade 3 legendaries for the lugia
i dont have any events though, i dont have access to them

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Looking for a lugia. Can offer a relic castle volcarona, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Kyurem as well as every starter from all generations, zorua and many other breedables.
Note: If interested in Volcarona, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion or Kyurem you'll have to allow me time to go and catch them for they have not been caught yet. :)

twiztidangel

Veteran Noob
i have a spare lugia, its from hoenn lv70
looking for shinies if possible, not too fussed about type, level or nature
pm if interested :)
legits only though

nalhutta

Trainer
Lugia

Offering: UT lvl 70 Lugia (Bold) HG
Seeking: UT Gen 5 Legendaries and Events

Umbright

Pokemon Master
Im looking for any legit Lugia ( maybe good nature, IVs, 0 EV, etc) I have a wide variety of legends and rare and strong pokemon !! so PM me.

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
i neeeeeeeeed an xd lugia please pm me and tell me wat you want and ill tell ya if i have it and stuff i am also willing to trade multiple pokes shiny legend or regular but i neeeeeeeeeeeeed a legit xd lugia. o and i must be lvl 100 i hate training

I have a level 77 lugia with no Evs! Used all the EV berries on him can even check with a IV calculator:) So really he is UT, pm me for offers

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Trading a Lv. 100 XDGoD Lugia with Psycho Boost and other legendaries.

PM me with offers. Not interested in other legendaries or Lv. 100s, hence why I want to get rid of it.

Last edited:

Dnacharged

Pokemon master
Looking for a Lugia any lv and nature have HO-OH for trade I need to get rid of it

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
offering lugia for a shiny of any type = ]

darthscyther123

I am looking for Legit Lugia of any nature/IV. Check sig for what I offer.

PM offers please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.