• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#249 Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

EboOso

Longtime Nerd
Looking for a shiny Lugia, doesn't have to be legit but I'll pay higher for one that is. I've got other shinies, DW pokes, and many legends.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Have a lv50 lugia for trade looking for a water & fire stone :)

DarkMoonLight99

Fire and Dark Lover
Lookin for lugia, can trade any kanto starter, zoruas, or cyndaquils lol

DarkMoonLight99

Fire and Dark Lover
Still looking for a lugia, can offer a Event Victini along with whats in my sig

Edit: Have one now

Last edited:

dwcj555

Show me the Munna!
Hey all,

I'm looking for someone that will do this trade with me. I'm looking to get this done in one shot, but will do single trades if required.

Female Poison Heal Gligar/Gliscor
Female Technician Shroomish/Breloom
Air Balloon
Toxic Orb

For:

Lv 70 Docile Lugia
Lv 50 Lonely Zapdos
Lv 70 Serious Mewtwo

Message me if interested... Thanks in advance.

AvoKitty

Banned
looking for a lugia,no shiny please,and non hacked,offering a shiny butterfree,palkia,alzelf,uxie,resharim(2x),Zekrom,Thunderous,Landorus,Tornadous,Virzion,Terrakion, etc

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Lugia. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen and various Legends.

Pm me for offers, etc..

xanatos1986

I have a lvl 70 lugia for trade careful nature and likes to fight. I'm n picky just looking to expand my legendary collection. Thanks.

ebevan91

I have a level 52 Lugia that I'm looking to trade.

Looking for Victini, Tornadus, or Reshiram

Last edited:

Leaf1998

Pokedex 636/649
Looking for a legit Lugia above level 50. I can trade any starter, a lvl 57 Poliwrath, or lvl 100 Exeggutor.
PM me for trade.

Last edited:

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
I have a shiny Lugia lvl 100 to give away.

Preferably looking for 1 of the following shinies in return.

-Giratina
-Latios
-Porygon

I'm open to any other offers though.

Ishnura

if anything, can anyone with a lugia, doesnt really matter whether its shiny or not, in 4th gen trade it to me? because my sister wants one, and i already have one i wanna keep...

Sobe0047

Collector
Looking for:
a UT XD:Gale of Darkness Lugia (Needs to be checked and I need to see the report)
Preferably with OT: XD or XD001 but doesnt matter.
Offering Darkrai or various events.
PM With offers.

Last edited:

Larrix

I'm looking for the Dark Lugia.
PM for offers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.