• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#249 Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for UT Multiscale Lugia, I have a lot to trade so PM me for offers!

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

i have UT Purified Shadow Lugia from XD, & UT DW Lugia. only looking for UT DW Kami Trio, or very rare Events. PM me for offers!

Last edited:

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
got a lugia for trade. PM with offers if you want it. I'm looking for other legendaries.
-trade complete 8^)

Last edited:

Homud

Pokemon collector
Have a luiga for trade looking for good offers

Looking for an impish flawless multiscale lugia. I have alot of shiny flawless and event pokemon to offer. PM/VM me if you're interested and I can send you a list of everything I have.

larry556

Pokemon Breeder
looking for a shiny lugia OR any of the event lugias
i have quite a few shiny flawless pokemon for trade
pm me

I have a dream world lugia from the dream radar. Its level 40 with quirky nature. Looking for a dream world ditto or a speed boost blaziken

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Looking for the following:

-Dream Radar Lugia: Any nature, untrained, preferably non-Japanese (even better if you obtained it yourself)

10th Anniversary Event Lugia:
-10JAHRE (German), 10ANNI (Italian), 10ANNIV French and English, 10ANIV (Spain)
-All 10th Anniversary OTs listed above have the ID 06227.

Please post in my shop if you would like to trade (link in sig). Thank you!!

kingpee012

Noob xD
I have Lugia for trade...
lookingfor Keldeo. :)

PM me if you have one up for trade. Thanks!

graebelgee27

Trainer Graebel.
Offering Dream Radar Lugia.

Pm me if interested

JessePond

I have a Lugia with Multiscale up for trade, looking for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus and Meloetta. PM me if interested.

GSwarthout

Offering a Lugia for any one of the following Legendaries:

Darkrai
Meloetta

Tradebacks, if you prefer, or for keeps.

Greg

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

A Silver soul.
Looking for any legit Lugia. Will trade any number of DWFs for it, even all of them that I have. PM me if you're interested.

DWFs I have: ;060; ;066; ;077; ;092; ;111; ;116; ;129; ;147; ;167; ;228; ;231; ;234; ;303; ;320; ;328; ;442;

greg2040

Looking for a Lugia. I will offer fair vaule back in return. I have many legedaries or if you prefer can give you a large amount of rare/non legendaries. Please let me know if you can help

Thanks!

dracon1

Just Monika
looking for a multiscale lugia UT and any defense/sp def boosting nature

offering
keldeo
genesect

shinies
garchomp
haxorus
leafeon
porygon z

multiple hidden ability female pokemon

Luna Wolf

PKMN Trainer Lass
looking for a Shiny Lugia, don't care about the nature, don't care about the IV's and EV's

What I can offer
I can breed shines of any of the following Pokemon
;001; ;004; ;007;
;152; ;155; ;158;
;252; ;255; ;258;
;387; ;390; ;393;

;133;;333;:633:;359;;447;;manene;;371;;246;:610:;216;;303;;263;:566:;215;:587:;300;;177;:607:;261;;147;;276;:564:;410;:627::522:;058;;298;;037;;163;:636:;220;;173;;408;

Status
Not open for further replies.