• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#249 Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

sin tori

I have a dream radar multiscale lugia UT adamant, capable of taking hits for trade im a new trader with nothing so im trying to get some start off trade pokemon to help get things moving. =] pm if interested

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I'm looking for a relaxed lugia with 31 in hp, def. And hopefully sp,def I can offer shinies and or events for thks lugia also it MUST have steel wing thanks to anyone who can get me this

Magicx33

Looking for a legit Lugia
My offers: Phione, Virizion, Terrakion, Cobalion, shiny Dieno, Reshiram, got all Starters, Latios, Heatran.
Pm me if your willing to trade.

Last edited:

Vestara

I have a Sassy Psycho Boost, Pokemon XD, Lugia (relatively superior IVs, level 50) ready to find a new home in return for legit Jirachi with relatively superior IVs (or acceptable IVs with a modest or bold nature).

Fair disclosure: this pokemon could be a clone. In return, I don't mind a Jirachi with questionable provenance (aka GTS); so long as it is from a legit event. PM me if you're interested. This post will be kept up-to-date.

EDIT: 15 January, 2012: Found a Jirachi. Thanks 'Fogell!

Last edited:
Trading my Untouched Dream Radar Lugias for untouched shiny starters and shiny legendaries. Edit: Will continue to update this list with this legendary until I grow bored of dream radar.

Lugia level 5/Jolly/Highly persistent/Stats 25/14/19/12/20/17
Lugia level 5/Hardy/Hates to lose/Stats 25/14/16/15/21/17
Lugia Level 5/Brave/Alert to sounds./ Stats 25/15/18/14/20/15
Lugia Level 5/Jolly/Good endurance/Stats 26/14/19/13/20/17
Lugia Level 5/Lax/Proud of its power/Stats 25/15/19/14/18/16
Lugia Level 10/Naive/Hates to lose/Stats 41/23/33/25/34/29
Lugia Level 10/Bold/Likes to run/Stats 43/22/34/23/36/30

Last edited:

nandamaung

Looking for Johto legendaries. Willing to offer multiple battle enhancing items: focus, choice items

Rainy Bluefoxie

Hi i would really like to own a lugia. Would anyone be willing to trade with me? Please pm me if so.

Torgol

Looking for any legit Lugia. Willing to trade shiny Arcanine, Shiny Infernape, and more, PM me.

Torlith

Looking for Lugia, have a few legendaries; Ho-oh, Palkia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Regice. Also have Pokerus and most starters to trade. Macho Brace and Leftovers can be added to any of these if that helps.

Trainer93

Trade Complete

Last edited:

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Got a Lugia for trade, UT lvl 45 Jolly/Strongly defiant, Japanese. Pm me offers
Notes: Trade completed with Trainer93

Last edited:

joewilke21

Mirror B. Forever!
I have a Pokemon XD Gale of darkness Lugia UT, looking for cool shinies, PM your offers :)

RobinRobber

Looking for a Lugia, and I don't really care about its stats or anything as long as it's not hacked. Have some spare legendaries for trade, as well as all starters.

If interested, send me a PM and we'll make a deal

nekomi

Ace Trainer
Looking for any Lugia, I just need to borrow it to register it in the pokedex. :)

PokeBreederJon

Specialized Breeder
Looking for any 10 Aniv Lugia from European countries! I can offer Liberty Pass Victini, Johto Ho-Oh, Hoenn Kyogre, Event Latios & Japanese Event Jirachi!

chibiromeo

Pokémon breeder
I'm looking for a Lugia (and the ones in my sig) to complete my pokédex.

Offering anything breedable. Happy to do tradebacks too to get the pokédex entry. Please PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.