• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

25 days to make her mine (Contestshipping December fic)

Haruka Kinomiya

Tsk, tsk,Drew. Making poor little May cry. *wonks Drew* On a better note, I love this chapter (I'll end up saying that about every chapter), though maybe a little bit of length. I love how May dragged Drew up the hill and thought that he died. That was my favorite part.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Tnankies! I'll keep the length in mind but this is the last time I didn't think about that.

Chapter 4

Misty noticed May tearing down the bricked path to the pokemon center.

“My ‘Drew’s just done something stupid to infuriate May’ sense is tingling...” She said as May burst into the room crying.

“M-Misty! M-my Beautifly…Drew…Roselia…” May then laid Beautifly down on the table so Misty could get a proper look.

“Oh, dear. Hey, Brock! Get off the phone and come here!” Misty yelled over to him. He was on the phone to his siblings but the urgency and not anger in Misty’s voice told him to say bye and hang up.

“Gotta go, you guys. Something’s wrong!” He said to them, hanging up. “What’s up, Misty?” He asked as he ran over to the musing Misty and the crying May.

“It’s May’s Beautifly. It’s passed out and looks extremely batered up. She said something about Drew and his Roselia as well-” At the words “Drew” and “Roselia” May began wailing even more than she already was. “May!” Misty hugged her friend. “It’s okay! I’m sorry I said the ‘R’ and ‘D’ words!”

“Hmmmm…” Brock said to himself, or rather hummed slightly nervously. “May, your Beautifly is banged up really bad, especially around the wings…it’s also unconscious which isn’t good.”

“WHAT?!” May yelled, her tears falling like mini waterfalls cascading down her cheeks. “My Beautifly’s unconscious?! And it’s wings…oh!” May cupped her face in her hands and sobbed.

“Nurse Joy!” Misty yelled. The pink haired nurse came rushing at the sound of her name being called. “My friend’s Beautifly is really banged up. Can you help it?” she asked her. Nurse Joy took a careful look at the unconscious butterfly.

“Chansey! Get a stretcher over here fast!” She cried out. A couple of seconds later and a pink egg pokemon came out of the emergency room with a pale white stretcher. May’s face went as pale as the stretcher when she said that. Chansey loaded Beautifly onto in and wheeled it into the emergency room.

“Nurse Joy, what’s wrong with my Beautifly?” May asked worriedly.

“It has a broken wing and…I’m afraid it’s in a coma. I’m sorry.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drew stood watching the scene in horror. May was bawling her eyes out…and her Beautifly…her pokemon was in a coma and had a broken wing…all because of him. He felt so guilty because of that. He couldn’t go in there because May was angry at him and he couldn’t stay out here because it was minus 15 degrees C and…it was now snowing. Perfect. Another factor of horribleness for him. He decided to take the plunge and do what no man should ever do…come into contact with a girl after angering her…he was in way over his head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drew stepped in through the sliding doors after being prepared for May to throw something at him….possibly a chair…but he found just Misty and Brock there looking pretty upset.

“Um, Misty? Brock? Do you know where May is?” He asked them. Upon hearing his voice the two looked up at him with anger.

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BEING ALL RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS AND HURTING MAY’S BEAUTIFLY SO BAD? I SHOULD MALLET YOU RIGHT HERE!!!” Misty yelled at him, getting out her infamous mallet. Drew cowered in fear of Misty’s wrath.

“I’m sorry! I lost control! Please, don’t kill me!” Drew protected himself by shielding his head with his arms. Misty growled.

“Don’t say sorry to me! May’s in the emergency room-” Drew took in a breath. He didn’t hurt May, did he? “Waiting area! She’s still crying, too! NOW GO PROVE TO ME YOU’RE NOT A COWARD AND TELL HER SORRY!!!” Misty yelled, spitting fire. Brock stood extremely afraid and slightly disturbed behind the sofa.

“I second that.” He stuck his index finger up, which was the only part that was showing. Misty sighed and dragged him up by the ear.

“I usually do this when you’re scaring the opposite sex but this time you’re being plain stupid. Come on.” She then dragged Brock off by the ear to the guys room.

Drew took a deep breath. He was about to take the plunge…again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May was sat in the waiting room of the emergency room. It was separate to the pokemon center so that the trainers waiting to see if their beloved pokemon were alright. She sighed and took a large swig of the hot chocolate Nurse Joy had brought her.

“It’s going to be a while.” She had said to her. A tear landed in May’s lap as she thought how horrible it would be if Beautifly wouldn’t be able to fly again. What if Beautifly wasn’t able to do anything again? Sometimes people don’t ever come out of comas and they have to take them off the life support systems…what if Beautifly was like them?

She heard the door opening and looked up to see who it was. Her face wrinkled into a frown. It was-

“Hello, Drew.” She said coldly. He sat down next to her but she moved up two chairs. She didn’t want to talk to him at the moment.

“May, I’m sorry for what I did-”

“You mean breaking my Beautifly’s wing and causing it to go into a coma?!” May yelled at him, closing her eyes so he couldn’t see the tears. She wasn’t doing a very good job. The tears slipped through the gaps and landed onto her clothes. Drew watched in similar pain as the girl he loved sobbed quietly.

“Yeah…look, May, I really am sorry. I saw Roselia getting hurt really badly and I guess I kinda went into protective mode. When you’ve been together with a pokemon as long as I had with nobody but it to listen to all your problems…your hopes…your dreams…” He remembered something from about two years ago. When both him and May were fourteen but not travelling together…

~*~*Flashback~*~*

“Roselia…I need to get something off my chest.” Drew said, looking down at the floor.

“Rose!” Roselia cried happily, telling him that he could hell her anything.

“Well…there’s this girl I kinda like…as in like as more than a friend.” He said. Roselia grinned and giggled.

“Ro-ose!” She taunted, hitting the nail right on the head in guessing who it was. Drew smiled and patted her on the head.

“You know me best, Roselia,” He said to her. “Anyway, it’s May. I like her. I…I love her even. I want to be…” he gulped. “…Her boyfriend. And I would love it if we could travel together. But it wou;ld be hard trying to win the Grand Festival if she was up for it too…”

“Rose rose. Roselia rose rose.” Roselia said, folding her arms. Translated it was:
“You’ve done it before. Beat her once or twice in Grand Festivals with me too. You have to tell her sometime.” Drew nodded at that and looked into the sky, wondering what May was doing.
~*~*End Flashback*~*~
Drew switched back to normal-mode at the sound of May’s voice.

“D-Drew?” She asked. He snapped out of it. She gulped. “I forgive you, Drew.” She nodded at him and smiled.

“R-really?” Drew asked. May nodded. “Th-thanks May.” He said. She then moved up those few chairs and absorbed him into a giant hug. Drew blushed but hugged her back. She pulled back and smiled agin at him.

“But, honestly. If you hurt my pokemon like that again, my god you will be so dead.” She said. Drew sweatdropped.

Esperon

An old PS luva!
Oh, it was there. Kinda. It says May slips. I'm a sly little person, ain't I?

Only just saw that...that's a poor excuse! I wants some major rampage and danger on those loveburds by a rampaging Glalie! *Rolls on floor laughing AGAIN at thought of rabid floating icy head*

“My ‘Drew’s just done something stupid to infuriate May’ sense is tingling...” She said as May burst into the room crying.

Well, turns out you can have a sense for everything...must be a regularly used sense to have a familiar tingle to it...*does random musing*

“My friend’s Beautifly is really banged up.

Was this REALLY the best description for Beautiful's condidtion?

“It has a broken wing and…I’m afraid it’s in a coma. I’m sorry.”

You hate any flying thing that ain't a flygon, doncha? Hey, why didn't flygon do the beating rather than roselia?

He decided to take the plunge and do what no man should ever do…come into contact with a girl after angering her…he was in way over his head.

So why not go to Ash for some help!

“I usually do this when you’re scaring the opposite sex but this time you’re being plain stupid. Come on.” She then dragged Brock off by the ear to the guys room.

ROFLOL...just ROFLOL

“D-Drew?” She asked. He snapped out of it. She gulped. “I forgive you, Drew.” She nodded at him and smiled.

AWWWWW!!

“But, honestly. If you hurt my pokemon like that again, my god you will be so dead.” She said. Drew sweatdropped.

Best ending, EVER! (well, maybe not to some other chapter ending by someone, which was classic, but definetly one of the best!)

I always enjoy reviewing your fics! I have just realised this...interesting...

Haruka Kinomiya

Yay, the shippy-ness is in the building! (had two cups of Kool-Aid) Yes, this is the first thing I did when I got on here, I'm suppossed to be writing an essay and being grounded due to a detention...(dumb substitute)...though you probably don't care. I can't wait for the next few chapters, it's getting really good. You're awesome FR!!!!!!

Ooh I really like this so far and I can't wait to read more of it. All the characters aren't OOC which is good. ... or so I think. I can't believe Shuu trusts Satoshi a lot but oh well. I'd trust him as well. :p

Poor Haruka. Her Beautifly as well. Hopefully it gets better in the end. Funny how Kasumi was going to pulverize Shuu with the mallet. XD That part made me lol to no end.

I only saw small typos. Not a lot though which is fabulous. Awesome CSness in there. :D [/isnotagoodreviewer] Also add me to the PM list if there is one. ^^;

Stephy

candies!!!11
Really nice chapter. =]

But Beautifly got injured so badly. D: By Roselia/Drew. ;; I'm sure he didn't mean it though, just got into his "Protective Mode" xDDD But Beautifly might can't fly anymore...DD: At least May forgives Drew. ;]

"“I usually do this when you’re scaring the opposite sex but this time you’re being plain stupid. Come on.” She then dragged Brock off by the ear to the guys room." PLAIN STUPID?!!! XDDDD

Update soon! =D

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
O.M.G!! My fic have been open for 5 DAYS and it has 477 hits now!!! *Faints* Ahhhh... I'm happy now! THANK YOU, PEOPLE!!! *Hugs* I'll stop strangling people now to get some stuff done.

Esperon-Thanks for noticing Misty's weird sense. The power of Misty technology today is amazing.

Drew: And painful. Mallets hurt.

Yeah, that too...

Haruka Kinomiya- Tut tut. Don't make me get you in trouble! I don't need that on my conscience! Yes, the shippyness is building and I think all of you will like the Csness in the latest chappie. Unfortunatly, it just stretches over a page but i did that for dramatic effect. *Shiftz eyes* Okay, and I need more time. :D I will have a chappie a day, though.

Sweet May- :eek: OMG! You're like, such a higher rank than I am and have been here for much longer! You're not a bad reviewer, I loved your review. It was fine! Honestly, I'm getting more reveiwers by the DAY. Thanks for noticing the mallet. I never really saw it in the anime but I've heard of it and love to use it. I will be using it more often in this fic and others.

~Cecilia~ -Ah, one of my oldest reveiwers never fails to make me smi-i-ile! *Lilly Allen rip off. Don't know why, I only like "The littlest things" :D* Yeah, I loved writing the part with Misty. What a violant person she is...just like me! :D Kidding...kinda. -_- XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5

Drew and May walked out of the emergency room together. They were having a peaceful time util Misty ran up to them with her killer mallet in her hand.

“Don’t kill Drew, Misty!” May yelled.

“Yeah, don’t kill Drew!” Drew said, shielding himself again.

“Misty, he said sorry and I forgave him!” May said. Misty put down the mallet and sided up to May.

“The offer’s still going if you want me to mallet him…” She whispered. May laughed.

“Well, I guess my training’s all done…but I guess it’s lucky I was going to use Blaziken in the contest anyway,” May said. She sighed. “But I doubt I can win with Beautifly digging into my mind like that…”

“I doubt you could win at all!” Drew said, flipping his hair. May picked up Misty’s mallet and twirled it around in her fingers. “Oh god no, NOT THE MALLET!!!” He yelled, running in the opposite direction to May.

“You should of thought about that before you said that!!!” May said, running after Drew with the mallet swinging manically. Misty and Brock smiled from a distance…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drew sat down in front of an open fire in the same armchair he had a day ago. (A/N Think chappie 1) He had many bruises on his body and was currently missing his shirt so that May could get an ice pack on it when she got back. Girls from left right and center were eyeing him up and drooling, only being controlled by him threatening them with his Absol. They soon got the message but he was still blushing. May and all.

May turned from a corridor and gave him a smile that made him shiver inside. She sat down at his feet.

“I guess this makes us even now,” She said. Drew laughed and nodded. “Sorry for hitting you with a mallet.”

“Sorry for knocking out your Beautifly and saying you weren’t a good coordinator. I guess in contrast to me-” May stuffed the ice pack in his mouth.

“Quiet, you.” She said, taking out of his mouth and pressing it against his chest.

“Coldcoldcold!!!” He yelled. May softened her grip. He paused for a second and then raised his arm to put his hand in hers. He was going to tell her. He really was! He opened his mouth and-

“May!” Nurse Joy came ripping down the corridor. Damn it.

“Thank you, May.” He said instead.

“Oh, I’m sorry! Were you two having a moment?” nurse Joy asked worriedly.

“No, we weren't. It’s fine…” Drew said, putting on a false grin.

“Oh, okay!” Nurse Joy cheerfully piped up. She was probably one of the youngest Joys, being at a tender 16 years of age. She was more playful than most Joys but still had their sternness. “Anyway, may you’ll never guess what’s happened!” She grinned.

“What?” May asked, picking up on Joy’s excitement.

“Your Beautifly’s getting better! It’ll probably be out of the coma in time for Christmas!” She clapped her hands together. May sprung up, dropping the ice pack.

“Really?!” She asked. The nurse nodded. May grinned. “Come on, Drew! We have to go see Beautifly!!!” May half shouted. She grabbed Drew’s hand and pulled him up but before she could run off with it, he was in front of her and pulling her arm instead.

“Oh no you don’t! I’m not having a repeat of this morning! You go at my pace.” He said. May smiled and ran at his pase, but they were still holding hands…

XD!

Short chapter. Should be longer, IMO. Shuu seemed a little OOC but the last sentence was cute. No errors that I spotted. :p Can't wait for the next one!
:O OMG! You're like, such a higher rank than I am and have been here for much longer!
Huh?

Esperon

An old PS luva!

LOL to him! But what was he shielding himself with? his arms? a chair? May? i thinking May...

“I doubt you could win at all!” Drew said, flipping his hair. May picked up Misty’s mallet and twirled it around in her fingers. “Oh god no, NOT THE MALLET!!!” He yelled, running in the opposite direction to May

YES IT IS THE MALLET! and in new hands...twice as lethal!

“Oh, I’m sorry! Were you two having a moment?” nurse Joy asked worriedly.

SHE notices things! *gives brownie points to Nurse Joy*

but they were still holding hands…

SHIPPY SHIPPY SHIPPY!!

Another great chappie, thankies! But Sweet May does have a point, the chapters could be longer but i think that if you post a chapter everyday, they can be short...

Haruka Kinomiya

Ooo...holding hands...YAY!*random burst of excitment* I'm not grounded anymore so you don't have to worry about it. ^^ I probably won't be on tomorrow so I'll read the next few chapters on either Friday or Saturday. *reads reply again before chapter* Yes, the dramatic-ness is killing me! Dun, dun, dun...

Stephy

candies!!!11
“Oh god no, NOT THE MALLET!!!” He yelled, running in the opposite direction to May.

ROFLMAO XDDDD Scared of May now, eh? >DDD

but they were still holding hands…

<3

Great chapter and update soon! =]

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
:D Thanks, y'all! Here's another chappie for my CS crased people.

Chapter 6

“…She looks so peaceful…” May said, smiling. Her and Drew were looking into the window of the emergency room at the pokemon center. Drew smiled down at Beautifly also as it was he who caused all this pain to come to it and its trainer.

He looked at her pretty face reflected through the glass. So much to tell her…so much interference. Why when he was just about to tell her-

“Hey, Drew? You okay? You seem to be kinda staring at the window…and it’s starting to creep me out!” May said. Drew came out of his dream-like transe of looking at May’s reflection-or now that she had moved, the window’s- and came back to reality to see a weirded out Beautifly.

“Uhhh…I’m just looking at Beautifly, is all.” He lied.

“Uh huh. Drew, are you okay? Sre you sick or something?” May asked.

Love-sick…” Drew thought.

“Nah, I’m good,” Drew said, looking back into the window, this time really at Beautifly. He looked at her small body for a while and sighed. “May, I’m really sorry about Beautifly…it’s all my fault.” He looked at the tiled floor in agony. May smiled and before she could stop herself she was wrapping her arms around Drew’s neck and pulling him into a tight hug.

Drew blushed lightly but hugged May back. It was just a friendly hug. And that’s what bothered him.

“Drew, I know it was your fault but I said I forgive you. You were only doing it to protect Roselia and I think that was a really sweet thing to do…if only you could do that sort of thing for me!” May laughed. Drew blushed crimson but May just thought she was suffocating him and broke the hug apart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“May!” Misty ran towards her friend. She stepped forward and shook her shoulders vigorously like shaking a martini. “What’s this about Beautifly? Is it okay? Better? Awake? Not better? Dead?!”

“Beautifly’s fine!” May said between shakes. “Not dead and getting better…now can you stop shaking me before I throw up?!” Misty stopped.

“He he, sorry May…” She said. She then grinned. “Beautifly’s alright?! ALRIGHT!” Misty then dragged everyone: May, Brock and Drew, into a hug with herself. Drew didn’t feel as happy as the one with May, he actually felt pretty ****** off.

“Misty, get the hell off us.” He said. Misty laughed to herself and released them all.

“Ah, it’s moments like this that I wish I could share some of my joy with SOME PEOPLE.” Misty glared at Drew.

“And it’s also times like this that make me want to throw up,” Drew pointed out. May giggled at the joke and he smiled. “Misty you do realise that when you hug people they can smell your foul breath? Two words: Tic. Tac.” That time, Drew went too far. He could see Misty getting madder and madder.

“Run, Drew! She’s gonna explode!!! Go or you’ll get all…explodified*A/N It's the return of the word!!!*!!!” May yelled. Drew started running.

“Yeah, thanks for the tip!” He yelled back sarcastically. Misty ran after him.

“GET BACK HERE, YOU!!! YOUR FACE HAS AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY FIST!!!” She exploded, her rage making her go faster. The last two things that May could here were Drew’s screaming attempts to get out of the door the wrong way and Misty’s maniacal laughter. She sweatdropped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drew rubbed his arms.

“I can’t believe this happened twice in the same DAY!” He said.

“Well, there’s a lesson in all of this.” May said, handing him another ice pack.

“What’s that?” Drew asked.

“Never, ever…ever anger Misty!” May laughed at her own joke.

“Nice insult but I can do better!” Drew said, pulling on his shirt. The girl-drooling thing had happened once more. He was beginning to think that he was actually helping his fangirls. He heaved a shudder. “…What about, never disturb the iron fist?” He smirked.

“That’s not insulting…that’s kinda deep? …Do you do poetry?” May asked with a serious expresion.

“No but I got the best grades in Litracy. I so rocked at that in school.” He said, smirking even more.

“Oh, no! I’d better not say anything else or your ego won’t be able to fit through the door! Now where would we be without that?” May pondered. He pushed her a little and she pushed him wice as hard. He tripped over his discarded bag and ended up in a plant pot. May walked up to him and held out her hand. “Get out of the pot of you’ll break it, Drew!” She laughed.

“Oh yeah, well at least I didn’t have 2 bowl of noodles on our date!” He realised what he had said and stopped, his moth open. May blushed.

“It wasn’t a date. We were just eating the same thing at the same time in the same place.” May said stubbornly, crossing her arms. Drew could still see her blushing, though, and his spirits seemed to be rising higher and higher.

Haruka Kinomiya

Ah, so...cute...GAH! Yesh, I am backeth! You brought the word back! I always make up my own words.

Esperon

An old PS luva!
“Uh huh. Drew, are you okay? Sre you sick or something?” May asked.

“Love-sick…” Drew thought.

Too true...been that for quite some time...

“May!” Misty ran towards her friend. She stepped forward and shook her shoulders vigorously like shaking a martini. “What’s this about Beautifly? Is it okay? Better? Awake? Not better? Dead?!”

Misty just makes me laugh so much in this fic! Dead?

“And it’s also times like this that make me want to throw up,” Drew pointed out. May giggled at the joke and he smiled. “Misty you do realise that when you hug people they can smell your foul breath? Two words: Tic. Tac.” That time, Drew went too far. He could see Misty getting madder and madder.

“Run, Drew! She’s gonna explode!!! Go or you’ll get all…explodified*A/N It's the return of the word!!!*!!!” May yelled. Drew started running.

“Yeah, thanks for the tip!” He yelled back sarcastically. Misty ran after him.

“GET BACK HERE, YOU!!! YOUR FACE HAS AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY FIST!!!” She exploded, her rage making her go faster. The last two things that May could here were Drew’s screaming attempts to get out of the door the wrong way and Misty’s maniacal laughter. She sweatdropped.

Sorry to quote so much, but it's brilliant!!!!!

“It wasn’t a date. We were just eating the same thing at the same time in the same place.” May said stubbornly, crossing her arms. Drew could still see her blushing, though, and his spirits seemed to be rising higher and higher.

See, see! You do have a chance! Take it! TAKE IT!!!

Great chapter yet again!!

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
T_T i'm a bad person. I'm so sorry about these 2 chappies. 7's taking some time because I just haven't had the chance to go on my computer for long enogh! It will be up for tomorrow but this means it will stretch on past christmas... *Crys*

Genkiness

CHEESE!!!
sorry I haven't reviewed yet. School's been so mean. lolz.
anyways...

cool! Misty is the next spider-man! er... woman... lolz.
your story is hilarious and really shippy. the fan girls are freaky... drew should sue them for harassment or something. lolz.

and ouch for drew. silly may doesn't know what she's letting out of her mouth.

and poor beautifly... a broken wing AND a coma... wowz... oh well. it's better now. lolz.

I can't wait to see the next chapter!
i'd say put me on the PM List, but, updates seem to be frequent and I usually read chapters before I get PMed anyways. lolz.

o watever. put me on the PM list please! (unless you're really busy and annoyed of PMing people. lol)

Mello

Serial Fangirl
OMG! Hey FR, I love your story xD.

^ XD. Add me to your PM list.

I love stories with short, funny but rather meaningful chapters, they're so refreshing when you're not very happy. Please keep writing! I love Festive Cheer!

=D.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
T_T Only 1 page this time. But be prepared for lots of contestshipping in the next few chappies.

Chapter 7

It was the next day and Drew was at outside the pokemon center with his coat, scarf and gloves on. He didn’t wear a hat because of the hazardous horror of hat hair. He went into thought: it was December the 7th now. Time was slipping away more and more.

“Heloooooo!” He heard a female voice call out. It wasn’t May’s. This one was much more high pitched and, he didn’t know it could happen, more annoying. He came back into consciousness and saw a head of white blonde hair grinning wildly at him. He then looked up and realised a branch of mistletoe.

“Oh, crap…” He thought to himself. “Mistletoe should be made illegal to all fangirls!!!”

He franticly looked for a way to escape but the fangirl bent down and kissed him square down in the lips. Her tongue tried to worm its way into his mouth but he kept a strong clamp down on his mouth. He wasn’t about to blow it with May/
~~~~~~~~~
(May’s POV)

“Well, Skitty and all of your pokemon are absolutely fine, May! Are you sure you aren’t being a tad paranoid?” Nurse Joy asked.

“Well…maybe. But I don’t want to miss this contest if another one of my pokemon gets killer flu or amnesia or something…” I said. Nurse Joy sweatdropped.

“Well, looks like there’s no chance of that happening! Good day, May!” She chirped. I smiled as a response. I then skipped outside where I knew Drew was with my pokeballs in tow. I passed through the doors…and froze. There sat Drew…kissing a random blonde girl. I retreated a little, my arms going slightly limp. I could feel tears lapping at my eyes for some reason…no time to question why. I dropped all the pokeballs non intentionally and ran away with my face in my hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~
(Drew’s POV)

I heard a whimpering sound and then a cracking one. I wrenched myself from the psycopath that was trying to kiss my and looked across at where the sound came from. There sat Blaziken, Delcatty, Bulbasaur, Squirtile and Munchlax all looking extremely confused. I was confused as well: these were all May’s pokemon…then where was May.

“Uhhh…” I said. “Hey, whatsherface? Did you see, like, a brunette with a red bandana come by here?” I asked the ditzy blonde fangirl.

“Oh, yeah!” She purred, clinging to his arm and looking up at me.

“Where’d she go?! …And please let go of my arm. Now.” I said.

“Nuh uh. If you want me to tell you where your little crying brunette friend went…” She looked at me with an evil and creepy glint in her eye. “…You have to kiss me this time.” She grinned wickidly. I sweatdropped.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” I said.

“Nope! Now I’m wait-ing!” She cried out, grinning. I sweatdropped as she closed her eyes and puckered her lips. I then thought of an idea. I silently walked over to May’s Munchlax and picked it up.

“I’m sorry I have to do this to you.” I said solemnly to the pokemon. I then walked back and shoved Munchlax’s face into the fangirls. When he pulled the disturbed pokemon away I put it down and it scurried off. The fangirl squealed in pleasure and opened her eyes.

“Okay, deal! She was crying and went that way!” She pointed towards a small open gate covered in snow.

“Thanks…” I muttered, running off.

Genkiness

CHEESE!!!
CURSE THE MISTLETOE AND THE RANDOM BLOND GIRL!!!!!

GO MUNCHLAX! lolz. that was a good one.

I can't wait to see what will happen between Drew and May. it's probably gonna be AWKward, right?

anyways, that event was perfect for triggering May's realization that SHE LOVES DREW! lolz.

can't wait for the next chappie!