• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

25 days to make her mine (Contestshipping December fic)

Haruka Kinomiya

Wow, that was mean...yet awesome! I feel sorry for munchlax now. I feel sorry for May too.

Mello

Serial Fangirl
“Oh, crap…” He thought to himself. “Mistletoe should be made illegal to all fangirls!!!”

xD! Mistletoe, that's ingenious.

Wow, I'm starting to love this... a lot xD! I love the way you've written up their seperate povs, as I like to read from the point of view of a character (Not that I don't like 3rd person type stories), this is getting good!

Oooh... May's realized that she loves Drew <3. Update soon >=3.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Thanks everyone! Personally, I thought that last chappie sucked...ah well, your reviews have honestly proved against that! XD

Sheesh, this thing's only been up 10 days and we're almost on 1000 hits...how?!

Meh. I guess I'll review. I was reluctant to review because I'm on so many PM lists already, but oh wellz. I <3 this ficcy!!!

It's so cute how Shuu is counting how many days til Christmas so he gets Haruka before then. Kinda mean of him to get attacked by Kasumi's mallet... And poor Beautifly!!

ANND... Poor Munchlax. Having to get kissed by one of Shuu's rabid fangirls...

ANNNDD... I'm done. >.<

Add me to the PM list?

~MK ;258;

Esperon

An old PS luva!
stupid blonde...she sounds really, REALLY like someone at school...creepy...Poor May...The image you have given me of her pokemon just standing there is so hilarious!

o_O just 18 days left to tell her!

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Nice fan fiction. Good detail. You need to lengthen the chapters though. Keep up the good work. I would like to be on the PM List.

~Ayra~;267;

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Tiddler today. Sorry about not updating. I wrote this poem!

Chapter 8

Why?
Why do these tears fall down?
Is it him?
Is it me?
Is both or is it one?
I can’t stop myself
I’m falling to pieces…

May had her hands in the face in the garden. She was sitting on a frozen chair in a huddle. Her eyes were red and wet but she honestly didn’t care.

“I just don’t get it…” She said to herself, trying to rid her eyes of the tormenting tears. “Why do I care so much? Drew’s just a guy…a guy that just happens to be my rival and best friend butt still!” She sighed.

Drew was being his usual sneaky self and was watching May from behind the wooden gate. He had used Roselia’s sleep powder to knock out the ditzy blonde and was currently listening in on May’s little conversation with herself. He heard her give out a sigh and then thought that then would be a good time for his grand entrance. The door creaked and May jerked around, her heart beating wildly. She growled when she saw it was Drew.

“May, don’t growl. It makes you sound like a wild Linoone,” May got up to go but Drew grabbed her wrists. “You’re better that a wild Linoone,” He said.

“And three times as beautiful…” He thought.

“And even surprisingly better at battling.”

May had to try hard to give a laugh. Instead, she turned her head away.

“Well obviously you weren’t thinking that when you were kissing that girl!!!” She exploded. She then snatched her hands away from Drew and ran into the next door. Drew knew that the door she had just entered led out into the forest but he had just made an even better revelation:

May Maple was jealous of the weird fangirl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May stopped for a second and rubbed her eyes. She had run into the inky blackness of the forest…and she’d dropped all her pokemon so she couldn’t get Blaziken to light the area.

“What am I going to do…I’m lost…” She thought for about two solid minutes. “…Drew…please save me…”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was late in the evening and the group were sitting down at a table. They had ordered food just minites ago but Ash was getting irritable.

“WHERE’S OUR FOOD GODAMMIT?!?!” He yelled. Everyone shielded their ears and Pikachu jumped into Misty‘s lap for safety seeing as May wasn‘t there. Once Ash had stopped yelling they all took their hands from their ears.

“Is the atomic blast over? Because that’s what it was like.” Drew said.

“Um…Drew?” Misty asked. “There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you.”

“OH MY GOD! MISTY’S GOING TO ASK DREW TO MARRY HER!!!” Ash yelled stupidly. Misty grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him to her. She then whacked him in the face with a napkin.

“Quiet down, stupid!” she yelled. “…Now where was I?”

“You were about to ask me something?” Drew said.

“Oh yeah. Where in God’s name is May?” She asked. Drew could feel everyone’s eyes boring into him.

“…I don’t know…” He said. Just then the blonde ditz came up to the table. Ran up, rather.

“Hey, Drewsie!!!” She yelled. “So, did you find the brunette with the red bandana that you made cry?” She asked. Everyone glared at Drew at that. He rammed his head into the table.

“Why-me?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May stumbled in the darkness. It was cold and a blanket of thick snow covered the floor. She was still lost in the never-ending forest. She missed her friends. She missed her bed!

She sat down on a rock. It hurt her butt and it was cold but it was the best she could do at the moment.

“Why me?”

Genkiness

CHEESE!!!
Why?
Why do these tears fall down?
Is it him?
Is it me?
Is both or is it one?
I can’t stop myself
I’m falling to pieces…

nice poem! but i think you meant "is it both"

“May, don’t growl. It makes you sound like a wild Linoone,” May got up to go but Drew grabbed her wrists. “You’re better that a wild Linoone,” He said.

“And three times as beautiful…” He thought.

“And even surprisingly better at battling.”

awwz!

May Maple was jealous of the weird fangirl.

YAY! SOMEONE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!

“What am I going to do…I’m lost…” She thought for about two solid minutes. “…Drew…please save me…”

YAYZ! MAY FINALLY ASKS FOR DREW! NOW BE A GOOD BOY AND SAVE HER DREW!

“Is the atomic blast over? Because that’s what it was like.” Drew said.

LOLZ! haha... atomic blast from Ash... haha... well, he does get a lot of practice from making TR blast off XD

“OH MY GOD! MISTY’S GOING TO ASK DREW TO MARRY HER!!!” Ash yelled stupidly. Misty grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him to her. She then whacked him in the face with a napkin.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! okay. that's just classic. lolz.

That was a great hilarious chapter! now if only Misty could throw Drew into May's direction into the forest and then he could save her! oh for goodness sakes *throws Drew at May* THERE WE GO!
can't wait for the next chappie!

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
omg Flygonrulz I had no idea you had put up new chapaters since my last review. I love it!!!!

the Misty bits you put in are hilarious, and ash's stupidness in the last chappie was perfect. you are sticking incredibly well to character. brilliant, can't wait til the next part

Esperon

An old PS luva!
I think I missed when this chapter came up! Anyway, another great chapter, but could use a bit more length...

Ash seemed to be on drugs...worrying...Misty did well though.

Why is Drew still in the centre? Shouldn't he have gone looking for the love of his life just moments after he realised she was jelous?

Poor May! She has a harsh chapter!

Can't wait for more!

~CourageWisdomPower~

~Twilight Princess~

ROFLMAOLOL! That's sooooooo hilarious! *Note: I just had 3 cups of hot chocolate, with extra sugar!*

Another awesome chapter, but where I live it's Christmas eve! :0

Yes, Drew, be the hero and go save May! PLEASE, or I'll smash him on the head with a mallet! <Randomness *Yes the return of the mallet, but in the hands of a 17-year old person! :p*

Anyways, can't wait for the next chappie! FR, ur an awesome writer!

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
sadly...our beloved flygon said that she wound't continue writing this fic...

*tries to contain tears*

he has other fics, and it's past christmas...so she decided to stop...

*bursts into tears*

i'm sorry, I really liked this fic too...
oh well..we still have sunrise to sunset ^^

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Yes, the sunrise will always shine. :D Also, contestshipping is being formed into a slightly OOC MayxDrew travel fic called Pounding Hearts. Woo!

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Drew’s just a guy…a guy that just happens to be my rival and best friend butt still!”

It's spelled but.

Other than that, it was perfect, great chapter!

~Ayra~;267;

I’ve been reading this! I really have!! I swear it!!! Just because I don’t review doesn’t mean anything. =P

“WHERE’S OUR FOOD GODAMMIT?!?!” He yelled. Everyone shielded their ears and Pikachu jumped into Misty‘s lap for safety seeing as May wasn‘t there. Once Ash had stopped yelling they all took their hands from their ears.

LOL That sounds like Ash! Of course he’d be impatient to get his food! Funneh!

When I read that part I imagined his head on the table, suddenly perking up, yelling, and letting his head slam back down. xD

“Don’t kill Drew, Misty!” May yelled.

“Yeah, don’t kill Drew!” Drew said, shielding himself again.

Third person Drew =O :D

Misty is evil and violent >.< I like that about her :p

I like all the humor you put in the story! The only problem I have with it is that you haven't updated. ;_;

Eh, sucky review, but I thought I'd let you know I've been reading. =D I hope you update cuz it’s been a while. o_O

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
dammit don't you people read other's review's ?!?!

sadly...our beloved flygon said that she wound't continue writing this fic...

this is over...
*cries again*

Emmaks

Charizard Trainer
Soo Gooooooooood!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the mallet parts.

AD SOME MORE!!!

*puppy dog eyes* pretty please with a raspberry on top?

You can't do this to us! Even if it means waiting until you finish your other fics and finishing it until next Christmas you have to finish it! You can't leave me hanging! That random blond girl has to be destroyed! Misty still has to pound Drew with her mallet! How could you do this to us?! :(

Will you continue it if we throw a party especially for you? :club:

Bummer. =* I hope you change your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!