• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

25 New Avatars!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Thats right, Ed has done 24 more avatars from the Battle Frontier & Grand Festival Eps!

brawlychuck.jpg
banette.jpg
beautifly.jpg
beautifly2.jpg
hariyama.jpg
hariyama2.jpg
milotic.jpg
milotic2.jpg
lairon.jpg
medicham.jpg
whiscash.jpg
brody.jpg
brody2.jpg
grandfestival.jpg
harley.jpg
jenny.jpg
articuno.jpg
noland.jpg
noland2.jpg
noland3.jpg
poisontail.jpg
whatthe.jpg
charizard.jpg
gretasteam.jpg

I also got hold of, hopefully one of many, new official Christmas Artwork similar to the ones we had last year (they're still accessible, people are still using them)...however this is of Lucario, Manene & Bonsly

lucariochristmas.png

Discuss

Medea

Excalibur
Ooooooh, awsome! Another Harley one! Time to switch.

Cool avatars!

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
I like the Milotic ones ^_^

I'm still waiting for the Lucy avatars...That's after the Epsiode is aired of course.

Nice avatars

~Timid Kyogre

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
I luv the new avaters there beautiful XD Best ever so far!

John Ray

England Rules!!!
Cool!

I love those new avatars!

Specially the christmas one! I am changeing mine!

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Great Avitars *uses the Seviper* I was wondering when you'd use Seviper, it's one my Sapphire Team Mates. Thansk again, Serebii.

PS: Will you have an Arbok one in the future?

Chris

Old Coot
nekusagi said:
...Yet still no Chronicles ones. Shame, Joe. Shame.
Will you cut the bitching? I said this was gonna be a four part submission in the first thread. This is part two. I have two more submissions to go. Obviously I haven't gotten as much as I could yet. Quit pressing my buttons about it and maybe I'll get to it sooner.

I already made it clear that I don't have access to all of them, so you won't be seeing all of them until I can have Heracross help me out with screenshots for the ones I don't have.

And last I checked, Joe clearly said all of the avatars were provided by me (including the Lucario one that he said he got a hold of ;P). Not by himself.

I still have a lot more Pokémon and characters that need avatars (like some of the contestants from the Grand Festival and the Houen tournament). So this is exactly why I've stretched it into four parts. Not to mention, I don't exactly have all the time in the world like I used to. So do try to be patient if I haven't gotten your favorites up yet. I will assure you. I will try to get an avatar of just about every Pokémon that's appeared in the series and movies. Sorry Porygon 2 fans, but until they have an episode of Porygon 2, I won't be able to make an avatar of it.

Espionage

This was a triumph.
Zomgz! More avatars! 8D

Thanks Ed and Serebiijoe <3

The Articuno and Lucario ones especially are awesome <3

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
NOLAND!!!!! <3 Ed

Thank you so much! *changes*

I like the Banette one too. What attack is that, Confuse Ray?

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Wow, we're just getting new avatars all over the place lately.