• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

25 New Avatars!

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
great avatars! *claps hands* ....but when you do get around to doing the new ones, can you make some of harrison? just a suggestion you don't have to if you don't wanna

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
I love those Milotic ones. Great new avatars.

C

+Chaos Blade+

Score, new Milotic avatars!

Thanks for the "Early Christmas presents", Joe.

Chris

Old Coot
+Chaos Blade+ said:
Score, new Milotic avatars!

Thanks for the "Early Christmas presents", Joe.
For what? Uploading them? >_> I was the one who made them, dammit. >:O

G

Geki

Thanks again for the avatars Ed, but when the hell are you going to make me a Pikachu Iron Tail one?

SuperShadow

Ed you make owesome avatars.

Angeling

true love
Edward Elric said:
For what? Uploading them? >_> I was the one who made them, dammit. >:O

Lol, thank you from everyone in SPPf for making all those avatars.. though I'll stick with the one I'm using. But nicely done, though the Articuno one is.. close up.. looking weird to me. But I shouldn't say anything about if I haven't even watched an episode. ;p

Good work, and keep it up, Ed. ^^;

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
Wow those are some awesome avatars Ed! I just love the one of Bannai throwing his pokeball. I refuse to call him Brody... The ones of Noland are cool and i love the new one of Harley and Banette. The christmas Rukario pic is too cute.

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
On the anime avatars I happen to like the Milotic's and the Beautiflies.The Beautifly in the blue sky background looks pretty.I also like the new Christmas avatar.Keep up the good work Edward Elric.

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
Geki said:
Thanks again for the avatars Ed, but when the hell are you going to make me a Pikachu Iron Tail one?
For the god damned third time, I'M NOT DONE WITH THE AVATARS. Just because YOU want it doesn't mean I'm gonna make it first just for you. You're gonna have to WAIT.

S

Shadowcat

Thanks for the avatars, Ed. I've changed mine to Beautifly. Thanks Ed, for making them, and thanks Joe, for putting them up.

P

PikaPikaChu

If only there was Mysterious dungeon face (what? I can dream!)
Anyways,NICE avies, may cahnge this one ^_^

Alfonso

Derpgull
It's alright Ed. There's always ungrateful little lousys on the forum. People need to realise that is isn't a job requirement of yours, and it's something you do out of the goodness of your heart.

But I guess the goodness of your heart is worthless compared to the power of Iron Tail Pikachu. >:0

-_-

Anyway, these are pretty nifty. Thanks to you Ed for making them, and Joe for uploading them. ;p I'm gonna stick with Scott though, since I've been told it's just... 'me'. ^^;

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
I like them, seeing these makes me want to see the new ones you're making.