1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

25 New Avatars!

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Serebii, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Geki

Geki Guest

OK, sorry, but you don't need to yell.

2. Virtual Headache

Virtual Headache *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3. Geki

Geki Guest

Iron Tail Pikachu owns everyone, even EE and Alfonso. The reason I'm complaining is because there are no good avatars of Pikachu or Ash.

4. Sammi

Sammi Guest

*pops in* I can never seem to leave this forum, no matter how much I try. Oh well. >>;

Haha, this Ash avatar is priceless XD
    Thanks!~ They look nice.
    *leaves thread*

5. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

I'm sorry, but thats utter rubbish.
    Going through a couple of the avatar sections, I've counted at least 44 decent Ash ones and thats not including the bigger group shots.
    I'm not even going to bother with Pikachu because there are far too many to count.

Oh, and erm, nice work Ed. Keep 'em coming, you considerate person you~

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  6. Torchic23

Torchic23 gee that's swell

I like the Whishcash! I'll use that one after christmas

7. jolteonjak

jolteonjak *swoons for Noland*

<3 Noland. Thank you again. *giddy*

8. Faerie

Faerie MONS

AUGH! It's the Phantom Theif Dark! :eek:

Seriously, Bannai looks a lot like Dark. The avatars are neat...Seems like everyone's into the Battle Frontier saga. Well, duh. >__> Ed's been making a lot of avatars lately.

9. Avegaille

Avegaille ジャッジメントですの!

Nice! Thanks for the Christmas present, Serebii and Ed! XD

Loving al lthe avatars indeed! XD

10. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Indeed EE, very nice avatars. Nice variety of characters as well.

None of them are my type though, so I'll stick with the Badge and Ribbon case a little while longer. Unless of course a future avatar pops up that represents the concept in my current avatar even better. :p

11. Snorlax 360

Snorlax 360 Sea Ruby Trainer

Thanks for these! I'll use the new Christmas one.

12. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Considering I had to repeat myself other times before because you people don't bother to read or listen, of course I'm gonna get annoyed having to repeat myself. ¬¬

13. Geki

Geki Guest

It's kind of hard to keep track of my posts, so I usually don't bother to check back for stupid things. And, there really aren't any good Pikachu avatars.

14. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

There are even more than just those, and they are good ones. But if you say "most of those dont count cause there not just Pikachu ones" well they still have Pikachu in them so they count :p But seriously there are enough Pikachu ones already.

Anyway thanks Ed ^.^ Its soooo hard to choose now, i'll probably stick with Beautifly for a while, then maybe switch to hot ranger girl ^.~

15. Rukario101

Rukario101 Guest

ok

those are cool.

16. Geki

Geki Guest

All I'm asking for is an Iron Tail Pikachu, I don't care about any of the other avatars. There are some good anime avatars, indeed, but the Pika ones are nearly all before AG, which sucks.

17. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

Shut up Geki.

...Er, nice avatars, Ed. I like the Bannai ones.

18. Final Flash

Final Flash I've still got it.

There good,but I think I will stay with the rayquaza one I have now.