• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#250 Ho-Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kofii

Have an adamant Flawless Dream Radar Ho-oh up for trade. All I want is a (legit) DW charmander or torchic

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
Looking for a dw adamant or jolly Ho-oh let me know if you have one and i will attempt to make your collection better. (offering a little bit of everything)

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
I have a ho-oh for trade for a combination of any 6 othe the pokemon i need to complete dex:
poochyena
mightyena
lotad
surskit
mawile
volbeat
illumise
gulpin
swalot
torkoal
cacnea
cacturne
anorith
kecleon
duskull
snorunt
frosslass
sheildon
stunky
snover
ryperior
tailow

Draygore

I have a Dream Radar Ho-Oh up for trade in exchange for a Latios. It is Untouched at lv40 is of bold nature and has the Regenerator ability.

Let me know if you're interested.

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
I want a 10 ANIV Ho-Oh. I don't care about language or nature, but i prefer it ut. I have all non-event legendaries, many events (and i'm gonna get some more) and many shinies.

soiltothesun

I'm offering a dream world Ho-oh. Looking for a Darkrai, Genesect, Dw Tyrogue, or a Dw female Cubchoo.

Last edited:

Lenmar

Offering fresh japanese lv45 Ho-Oh , mild nature. Looking for event-pokemons.

Looking for BW2 registeel to unlock regigigas
Have the following available:
Ho-oh
Suicine
Lugia
Latias
Kyogre
PM me :)

yonar

Turtle pkmn Trainer
EDIT: done now, thanks!!

Last edited:

Canto

Looking for Ho-Oh to complete Pokédex. I can trade it back because I only need the entry. I have most other Legendaries, including Lugia. Please PM me if you'd like to work something out.

EDIT: Trade complete with pikkichu. ↓↓

Last edited:

pikkichu

Have a spare HG ho-oh(+sp attack - def) ut

Looking for manaphy, but pm offers wont accept legendary pokemon that are catchable within a game except groudon

Editdone for groudon, still looking for manaphy

Last edited:

ReggieRay

Looking for a 10ANNIV ho-oh. I can breed almost any pokemon you want. I also have a few shinies and legends up for trade. PM me for details.

Looking for a Ho-oh to complete my dex~ Anyone willing to temp trade? All I need is its dex entry, then I'll trade it right back to you. Please PM me <3

inferno47

Got an extra Ho-oh. looking for things in my sig. PM me

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for a Shiny Ho-oh if anyone is willing to trade it. I can offer any event that you may want. I can promise the Event pokemon is UT. PM me if you want to know anything. And in the PM, please Include the OT of the event pokemon. So I know which one to look for.

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
I have 2 lvl 45 Ho-oh's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no.

Spatule

Transfered to X...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.