• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#250 Ho-Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

twiztidangel

Veteran Noob
i got a lv 70 UT ho-oh for trade, sassy nature, pm for offers :)

PhazonRain429

Pokémon collector
Hello, I'm offering a Jolly Ho-oh, IV: 31/31/30/27/31/31 (UT).
PM me if interested ;)

Lasandra

Hi

I would like to trade for anything on my sig I don’t mind clones, I can also breed anything in the pokedex that can be breed.

thanks

PoweofWind

retired
looking for ;250;

Shoudy4

I'm looking for an adamant ho oh. Pm me

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
Looking for mattle ho-oh offering any 3 of the many events or shinys or flawless or flawless evd pokes i have

Kiemoe

Kind of a Pokemaniac
I have a lv. 100 Shiny Ho-Oh that I got from the GTS last gen. I'm looking for interesting shinies, any offers welcome!

froobisu

Ho-oh

I need Ho-oh for dex reasons. I mainly would like to do a tradeback, because I dont have many things of value that I would like to give up. If you help me get the dex entry for Ho-oh, then I can get you the dex entry for Mew, Deoxys, Manaphy,Celebii, or the legendary birds.

Shoudy4

Anyone have a flawless adamant ho oh? I can give most pokemon. Including mew darkrai deoxys

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
Looking for a Ho-Oh. PM offers.

I'n'I

Have a ho-oh looking for a celebi, preferably to unlock the zorua event

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Hey everyone. I need the dex entry for Ho-Oh. If anyone can do a trade/trade-back, it would be highly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.