• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#250 Ho-Oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesBlaziken

Never too old
I have a lv 45 untouched Ho-oh transferred from HG. Sassy natured. Looking for legendaries in my sig mainly, but could be interested in any.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need a Ho-oh, see signature for details, will offer multiple for all needed legendaries as well as evolved/trained pokemon(up to 60) and certain items so PM me please :)

mart00

offering ho-oh lv70 UT sassy nature, pm me ur offer and should be DW pkmns.

mart00

i hav ut ho-oh 70 sassy, i want is flawless ditto!

Mewtwofan90

i 'm still looking for a legit shiny ho-oh, i am willing to trade 1-3 pokemon in my signature for it. please PM if intrested

looking for a adamant Ho-oh with speed iv's and no EV'S I well give you a level 66 Modet nature Tornadus with no Ev's ok ok

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I am looking for Dream radar lugia, ho-oh, tornadus, thunderus, and Landorus I can offer shinies and events in my shop I really would love to trade for these thanks to anyone who trades me one

DarthGalm

Offering a Level 100 Cloned Shiny Ho-Oh, seeeking for two shiny pokemon.

Last edited:
Looking for UT Regenerator Ho-Oh, I have a lot to trade so PM me with offers!

greg2040

Anybody want to trade a Lugia for my Ho-Oh straight up. My Ho-oh is at least level 80, but may be a few levels higher. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Just got ahold of a Ho-Oh :)

If anybody wants him PM me, if you could offer ANY of the below it would be amazing.

Genesect
Meloetta
Keldeo
Giratina
Dialga
Pialka
Mewtwo

Homud

Pokemon collector
Have a Ho-Ho for trade looking for good offers

greg2040

I have a level 81 (I think) Ho-Oh that I"m looking to trade for any of these legendaries: the Legendary golems,Latios,Jirachi,Groudon and Kyogre,Deoxys, Giratina , Manaphy,Shaymin,Arceus. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Looking for a flawless adamant dw ho-oh. I have alot of shiny flawless and event pokemon to offer. PM/VM if you're interested and I can send you a list of everything I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.