• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#251 Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a win2011 Celebi, Either Hardy, Docile, Bashful, Serious or Quirky.will give a legendary and shiney.

ivegarok

I have gamestop celebis that havent activated the Zurua event in my pokemon White.

These are the Natures:

Modest
Calm
Relaxed

they are all untouched.

I am looking for Legendary Shinies or Lv.1 shinies all Legit

PM if interested.

Inuyasha22

Hi, need an event Celebi for Zora and the SS hidden episode thingy lol
I have Legendaries to trade for Celebi
Platinum Friend Code
1033 7701 2634

Pr0vidence

Looking for win2011 Celebi,

Offering UT Bagons, Axew, Gibles, Pichu's, Eevee's/ Any Starter from any Gen/ Includes pkvirus + your choice nature. pm mee =]

LunGhost

It's freezing
Need event celebi. I have got legendaries. PM me offers.

pie is delish

I have an event celebi. I'm mainly looking for any shiny pokemon, but I'm willing to listen to all offers. PM me, thanks

Will trade a win2011 celebi for pr darkrai or deoxys.

coleanusbigian

Looking for a win2011 celebi,pm me please<3

Lvl_99_zekrom

I have two Japanese ut celebi up for trade. Both still unlock the zorua event

OIIIMoot

Banned
offering a win2011 celbi lvl 50 ut looking for focus sash life orb toxic orb shiny starters shiny zorua and stuff pm me shiny lvl 100's and stuff ev'd remember pm

CChirms

Whats up?

I have a Gamestop celebi that unlocks the Zurua in soul silver up for trade.

Im willing to trade for:

Shiny Starters, preferably level 1 from Kanto and Johto, preferably Modest Charmander ;)

If you have shiny pokemon PM with the ones you have with there levels and natures. Im actually open to any good trade.

i have a shiny castform if thats any good im after a celebi to get zorua i pokemon black version. get bk to me if your intersted cheers.

Greve

Hey i'm looking for a Celebi so i can get Zorua in Pokemon White, just say what kind of pokemon you, i can pretty much get anything.

Nara

Looking for a Celebi. I can't offer legendaries but I have all unova starters, zorua and a couple more, if you're willing to trade pm pleas :3

Status
Not open for further replies.